PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2/Touch Pro/Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Atomic2Mod is keeping up the good workAtomic2Mod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Disapointed with Sprint

Though I've had my share of experiences with very dense Sprint reps, where it took days on days of calling and fixing what they messed up, I am currently very satisfied with them.
I have been with them ever since I owned my first mobile phone. A loooong time. I have been upgraded to premier customer status when they started doing that.
I upgraded my family plan to the limited everything plan. Very cheap, compared to other companies for what we get and use.
We were offered out upgrades about 2 month before the contract was out. Since I didn't want to upgrade yet, they gave me $70.00 per line to renew the contract. Then I upgraded some of the phones and got the discounts too.

I had the experience that they did a lot to keep me happy, and they have done so successfully.

I have had less than stellar experiences with Sprint vendors - they have nothing to do with sprint and are just authorized dealers. They get the new phones in later than they are online and are not very knowledgable. I usually end up educated THEM about things.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
Threaten to cancel....they will give you whatever you want.

Mention AT&T and the iphone, and you're even more likley to get their attention.

Trust me...Sprint has coddled me like a baby in its crib. They have ALWAYS taken care of me....to the point that I would never even consider leaving them.
sprint isnt how they used to be.i been having crazy problems and they havent done anything to fix it....and i been wit them for 9 years and i have 5 lines..the problem is alot of the reps are incompetent...they suck for real..i have had to many billing errors and have spent unnecessary countless of hours dealing with them..lets see if they fix my problems tomorrow if not i will gladly leave to tmobile

Old 05-21-2009, 09:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started

Sprint could careless about how long you been ripping you off and the fair and flex plan is nomore so if you change plan u will lose that plan for good u kinda have to beat them at there own game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoman002 View Post
Well, I hate to start this with the "I love Sprint" thread being just started, but oh well.

All in all I have been happy with Sprint, I have had some troubles but other than a couple hours (total) on the phone everything has been resolved. However, recently I have been a little put off.

I have been with Sprint since 03, with an account that is in good standing. Currently I have 3 lines, nothing special, just a Family Fair and Flexable.

My problems started when I began the process of upgrading my phones. I'm one week from upgrade time, and I figured that Sprint would be more than happy to have a current customer renue their account, and be willing to allow them to do it early, thats where I was wrong.
First stop was the local store. I walked in and said I was interested in upgrading, the clerk said that regular phones were on the right, PDA phones on the left, and in the entire 30 minutes I was in the store that was the only contact I had. Nobody asking if they can help with anything, there were 5 reps and none of them were busy. The wife was a little put off but I figure what the heck, NBD.
Next the wife chatted online, asked if there was any deals Sprint would do for us, nope. The wife then asked if we could get upgrade eliability 2 weeks early, they said nope and then promptly ended the chat. Needless to say the wife was not happy.
Then tried calling, no good, no early upgrade, no sweeteners.
Ecare, nothing, wouldnt even match Best Buys price. In fact, basically said if you can get it for that price at best buy then go there.
Stopped by another local store, and had a good (friendly) conversation with the clerk, said she could offer upgrade prices, but I would not be eligable for rebates, then said she couldnt even match another Sprint dealers (Best Buy) prices.

So here I am, a loyal sprint customer, chomping at the bit to upgrade, yet not feeling much love from Sprint. Normally I wouldnt even look around, but I decided to do some digging, come to find out I can get the phones I want, Fuze and Centro, refurbished, for cheaper at ATT than I can at Sprint, AND I can get a plan thats cheaper than my current plan. Mostly because I dont have to have data on the ATT plan.

I would hate to leave Sprint, but jesh, all I really wanted was a very slightly early upgrade and Sprint cant even offer me that.

Let me know if I'm being unreasonable, but dang, I expected a little more than what I have gotten so far.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion