PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ASURION TEP replacement program changes to $100 deductible

i think the mogul is eol'd.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I have a question. I'm thinking of dropping the ERP portion and keeping ESRP. If something happens to my phone, will I still be able to get a replacement as long as the damage isn't user error, liquid caused, etc? If the claim is legitamate, is there any case where they can deny my claim? Or if they cannot repair it in store, will they still be able to order me a replacement? Thanks for your help.
Old 03-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850
Carrier: Verizon

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

just found this thread.. is this for sprint or all carriers?

I just got an Asurion replacement for water damage and they actually sent me a brand new one... $50. I actually had an Alltel TP but they sent me a Verizon phone back because my policy is through verizon... wondering if I should take advantage of the brand new one and just sell it on ebay to get another Alltel ungimped one.. esp if they're going to start charging $100 in the future?
Old 03-22-2009, 10:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC XV6875
Carrier: Verizon

deviantirish is just getting started

I sell VZW. And so far we have not been told about any price changes to our deductiples for tier 2 phones. I just actually had mine replaced (due to a cracked screen) with saturday delivery for $50. and there was no notice in the box from asurion either. And they sent me a brand new in the box.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro

Dabullet06 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepybird View Post
I received the letter too, though they said there will be no change to my monthly insurance premium (which I pay $4 per month). I wonder if I should cancel my insurance. I have mogul. If I lose my phone and they allow me to get touch pro, then I'll think about it.
Hey sleepybird I didnt lose my phone but my mogul did fall off of my balcony and broke into two pieces put a claim in to asurion and they are sending me the touch pro I was pretty surprised since all I really was hoping for was to get my mogul back but I aint complaining.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:33 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

I saw this coming 1 mile away. Actually.... 10 feet away. As soon as I signed up with sprint with a brand new mogul long time ago.. in a far far away galaxy, they offered me TEp for 7 dollars. I said.. 7 dalls? Wow.. not bad for a 500 dolla phone if I loose it. (wink wink). So I did... then I stated thinking... how many ppl have said "Opps.. i lost my 500 dalla ppc, send me a new one please for 50 dallas". Its way too easy for ppl to scam for parts you know. So I am not dissapointed for this will only weed out the scammers.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sprintog is a n00b

Sprint now charging 100 bux for assurion claim for pdas explains alot. Ive had a 3rd party retailer plan for almost 10 years, used numerous phones, some pda some not, and they never let me put insurance on a used phone. This last time when I RE connected the 700p they said "would you like insurance" he assured me i could get insurance on an old phone. Now I know why! Sorry to make this my first post, but im an avid lurker and this post really caught my eye. I guess thats just sprint for you, trying to make every dime.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC

onetwothree is just getting started

I dont think sprint is in charge of asurion and what they charge for replacing the phones. If I remember correctly assurion also insurances phones for other phone companies not just sprint.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

miguelberrios76 is just getting started
Sprint (Asurion) TEP Insurance Deductible has gone up to $100

Sprint (Asuirion) TEP insurance has raised their deductible for replacement phones to $100. So if you Lost your phone or if it got stolen, or you got it wet or you caused some sort of physical damage like screen broken, charging podt damaged, buttons missing, etc., you will now have to pay a $100 deductable. If you think about it, it is still cheap considering the phone was up to $600.

Heads up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

miguelberrios76 is just getting started
Sprint (Asuirion) TEP insurance has raised their deductible for replacement phones to

Sprint (Asuirion) TEP insurance has raised their deductible for replacement phones to $100. So if you Lost your phone or if it got stolen, or you got it wet or you caused some sort of physical damage like screen broken, charging podt damaged, buttons missing, etc., you will now have to pay a $100 deductable. If you think about it, it is still cheap considering the phone was up to $600.

Heads up.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion