PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2011, 10:41 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Paying for sprints 4g service when you dont have it

all smart hpones get the 10 dollar fee. not just 4g phones on regular plans. is this not true on sero?

Old 07-11-2011, 11:15 AM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

They added $10 to our bill and their still cheaper than big red and big blue, and are the only one to offer truly unlimited data.

Enough said.

Remember to clickon those who help! It's right down there.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

yankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyankees45us is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Why is this still an issue? ALL SMARTPHONES require the $10 premium fee except for the replenish which for a limited time will be waiving the fee as long as you have it.
As for sero premium accounts they still require an extra $10 for 4g. So if you have lower plan its $30 plus $10 for sero premium then another $10 for 4g to make it $50. That's still a great price for truly unlimited data.

Sent from my EVO 3D!

Full Body Protection for your smartphone or tablet http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: n/a
Carrier: sprint

domoarigato is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

wait... so if i currently have a TP2 on the $30 dollar plan, and i plan on activating another TP2, im going to have to pay $40!?
Old 07-12-2011, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

$40 for unlimited internet ? Man you can get home internet for that price in some places....

I'll stick with my $30 With Verizon.... I'm grandfathered in, so the rate change does not effect me.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 07-12-2011, 07:56 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
$40 for unlimited internet ? Man you can get home internet for that price in some places....

I'll stick with my $30 With Verizon.... I'm grandfathered in, so the rate change does not effect me.
I think you missunderstand the SERO Premium plan.

$40/month is the cost of the Entire plan, not just the data. You're paying $30/month Just for the data add on in addition to whatever you pay for phone/texting service.

SERO Premium= 500 minutes, unlimited text messages, unlimited data = $40/month!
Old 07-12-2011, 09:22 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by domoarigato View Post
wait... so if i currently have a TP2 on the $30 dollar plan, and i plan on activating another TP2, im going to have to pay $40!?
No. Only if you want to use a 3g android phone.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

EyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good workEyeB is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by domoarigato View Post
TP2 is exempted from the $10 fee. I've added a TP2 to my sero last month and it was fine, still at $30/month
Old 07-12-2011, 02:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Ah, then sorry, it's not a bad deal.....IF your on a SERO plan.

You guys talk about giving sprint an extra $10 to help them is ok but, paying $30 for a 500 min a month with unlimited data is going to put them out of buisness.

If everyone had a plan like that, they would be in the same boat as T-Mobile, forsale because they were not making a profit.

But, Dam, 500min with unlimted data for $30, if there was a 1000min for around $50 a month with data, I would even try sprint.... good price.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2011, 07:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post

But, Dam, 500min with unlimted data for $30, if there was a 1000min for around $50 a month with data, I would even try sprint.... good price.
sero 1200 = $49.99/mo

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion