View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 09:32 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Paying for sprints 4g service when you dont have it

Do you guys think its fair to pay for the additional 10$ a month for 4g service when you dont have it.

I tried calling sprint and they tell me that the 10$ premium data is because of the softwear on the phone and not because of getting the 4g service.

So whether or not I have 4g is irrelavent. Its because of the phones softwear.

I really dont think its fair that there taking money from us simply because of a phones capabilites. If we get premium data then thats a different story but Im surfing at 3g speeds on my Epic just as I was on my TP2!

Arn't there limits to 3g upload download speeds? So even if this phone could handle it if I dont have 4g coverage why do I have to pay for it.