PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 11:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: im moving to t-mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
in a few months were leaving sprint for various reasons and going to t-mobile. it was going to be verizon but with their new high prices and outrageous policies ill pass. plus the fact t-mobile has a great line up of devices right now.

my question is how many of you use t-mobile and how do you like it?

im thinking about getting a g2 or nexus s.
I'm curious what you mean by "outrageous polcies." Not trying to convert you to big red, I swear it!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:45 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

do it! i've had t-mo for 10 months...they're great! and when you call cs, you'll immediately see the difference between t-mo and sprint.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:54 PM
Two-Time Chinaman
Pocket PC: HTC Inspire 4G
Carrier: AT&T

PriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to PriYankee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
do it! i've had t-mo for 10 months...they're great! and when you call cs, you'll immediately see the difference between t-mo and sprint.
I'm so glad u mentioned the CS too, like i did. Everyone gives me crap abt their CS but in fact it is great! We've had t-mobile for about 6 years or more now & I can't recall one single bad experience with them.
They were even extra helpful when i needed phone/text record info for my Court Case against a person!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:57 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

my very 1st hd2 went bad (screen) after 6 months. t-mobile sent a replacement, but it wouldn't read my sim card...so they said keep it and sent another. i found out later that i needed a new sim, called them and said i would sent the hd2 back...they said keep it .
Old 01-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Two-Time Chinaman
Pocket PC: HTC Inspire 4G
Carrier: AT&T

PriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIPPriYankee is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to PriYankee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
my very 1st hd2 went bad (screen) after 6 months. t-mobile sent a replacement, but it wouldn't read my sim card...so they said keep it and sent another. i found out later that i needed a new sim, called them and said i would sent the hd2 back...they said keep it .
Yep they did the same to my dad for his nokia. They sent a replacement & my dad who's a technology fail Claimed it didn't work. They sent out another before i got to look @ it & turns out they both worked just fine. T-Mobile said jus keep it. So he has a backup lol
Old 01-21-2011, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

racedog is keeping up the good workracedog is keeping up the good work

We had tmo for quite a few years, up until I bought my first smart phone about 10 or 11 years ago. really did like tmo, their customer service was first rate, fast and friendly. But when I started needing to use data and traveling more around Kansas, that's when it all fell apart. Tmo has very limited coverage in the rural areas and data, if its there at all is limited to 1x.

If tmo ever expanded their coverage here I would go back. Right now we are on Verizon, and yes, we pay a lot more, but we get coverage everywhere, even in some of the most god forsaken rural areas and even evdo data in almost all those places.

It all depends on where you are and what you need as to which carrier is going to work best for your needs. If tmo every caught up with Verizon service and coverage here in kansas I would go back in a heartbeat but I think I'll see blue pigs flying in the sky first!

R
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion