PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you be getting a Verizon iPhone?
Yes, currently on Verizon and will switch to iPhone. 9 20.45%
Yes, currently on AT&T and will switch carriers. 0 0%
Yes, currently on another network and will switch carriers. 2 4.55%
No, currently on Verizon and will stay with current platform. 9 20.45%
No, currently on AT&T and will stay with carrier. 2 4.55%
No, currently on another carrier and will not switch. 22 50.00%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 08:33 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [Poll]- Verizon iPhone

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
LOL... She wants one so she can play online scrabble... Go figure.
p.
It exists for android as well... made by EA right?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-29-2010, 09:21 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
It exists for android as well... made by EA right?
Wordfeud.
Old 10-30-2010, 11:24 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

My guy is on VZW and will jump from BB to iPhone when it comes...I'm on Sprint, don't think they'll get it and won't jump to VZW, can't afford their plans!

BrennB
Old 10-30-2010, 11:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON
Carrier: Verizon

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Nope, WM 4 life ! Well, when Apple buys Microsoft, then we all will have iPhoneys so why resit

My wife talked about getting one but, we are sick of VZW's service, it seems to be getting worse than ever now. At least in the places where I go, where I was able to make calls, now I can't even keep a signal.

I'm just waiting for a WP7 phone from VZW, or if I move to AT&T...what ever comes first

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 10-31-2010, 02:20 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I think I will stay with my SERO plan thank you

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 11-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red
Threadstarter

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thanks for the replys and voting, everyone. It will be interesting to see how this changes the game. Android has so much momentum right now and is selling crazy amounts of phones on every available carrier while Apple has obviously been limited to AT&T. It will be interesting to see how many people jump from Android to iPhone.
Old 11-01-2010, 05:25 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Helllllllllllllll nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 10:47 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I honestly think that the majority of converts will be WM users going to iPhone, mostly due to work needs and an ignorance of what Android is and what it can do for them.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion