PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you be getting a Verizon iPhone?
Yes, currently on Verizon and will switch to iPhone. 9 20.45%
Yes, currently on AT&T and will switch carriers. 0 0%
Yes, currently on another network and will switch carriers. 2 4.55%
No, currently on Verizon and will stay with current platform. 9 20.45%
No, currently on AT&T and will stay with carrier. 2 4.55%
No, currently on another carrier and will not switch. 22 50.00%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 02:17 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[Poll]- Verizon iPhone

With all the talk about the CDMA iPhone, I am curious who and how many people will be getting the Verizon iPhone. I have included a poll, please vote and comment. Also, if you are already with Verizon and will switch platforms to the iPhone, please state which platform you are switching from.

For me, I am currently on Sprint and have the EVO 4G. I am very happy with Sprint and Android and I would not consider the iPhone on any network. However, my wife who has the Epic has said she would like an iPhone if it came to Sprint though she would not want to switch to Verizon's over priced network just for the iPhone.

**For those of you on Verizon and planning to switch, which platform are you currently running?

Last edited by mlin; 10-29-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 02:28 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: [Poll]- Verizon iPhone

iPhones are evil..mkay? For every iPhone that is sold..Steve jobs personally drowns a kitten..think of the poor kittens

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-29-2010, 03:29 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i updated my iphone article and added this in for you to get more traffic

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2010, 03:30 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red
Threadstarter

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thanks Courtney! BTW, stand up job on the news articles recently!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo2
Carrier: Verizon

Sting32 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I'm in one of those love hate relationships, with all the smartphones, but would probably do the Iphone, since win mobil 6 & 7 seems to be lacking a lot of neat apps, (unless you travel hours and hours of posts about items here on PPC for example). My Buddy has one but ATT {is not in my area} and it just works for what he does with it. he's not electronic_technical, and at time I get frustrated trying to hack and cook stuff to work.

Unless they make a DECENT Verizon HTC wm7 phone before the iPhone.

Out here in the boonies we dont have 3 carriers to choose from yet. ATT isnt even offered within 100 miles from me. Verizon has a monopoly, and it sux.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Since my vote here are the results so far:

Old 10-29-2010, 04:53 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Voted, not interested in Verizon or an iphone.
Couldn't be happier with my Epic on SERO!
Old 10-29-2010, 04:57 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

If it comes to Sprint... I might get one for my wife... I will NEVER buy anything CRAPPLE. (For myself)
p.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:50 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
If it comes to Sprint... I might get one for my wife... I will NEVER buy anything CRAPPLE. (For myself)
p.
Thats so cruel...what did your wife do to deserve that kind of harsh punishment?

Last edited by gTen; 10-29-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old 10-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

LOL... She wants one so she can play online scrabble... Go figure.
p.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion