PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2010, 01:11 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Sigh...my bill is $269...what the hell happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLovatScout View Post
So I got through to eChat on Sprint and talked with the rep and he waived my activation fee. I'm not the kind of person who complains and complains until I get free stuff, I deal enough with those people at MY job, so I know how frustrating it can be.

I thanks him for waiving it (which should have been done in the first place) and asked what else made my bill go up. Since 173 (normal bill) plus 36 (activation fee) does not equal 269, he said the rest were taxes from the activation fee (which was credited) and then it was prorated for next month. Completely brain-dead when he said prorated and it all came back to me.

So how would I go about not paying the full amount and have the rest added on next month? Very interesting...
ya sprints cool about paying, i was lets say on vacation for 3mnths and they let me pay when i got out or home i mean. lol

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion