PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 01:07 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Verizon telling customers to leave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
Agree I do love Sprint and Verizon as well as hate certain things that happen with both companies, what can we do about it? Nothing but find a better Rep IMO
right! when i hung up i called again, getting a different rep and they activated my phone for me
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:48 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

att.... now we all can agree that that company is bunk...
Old 04-05-2010, 02:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

I am glad to say that the few experiences I had with sprint CS has been extremely good. As for vzw, oh I have some horror stories with them!
I hate them actually and if I were you, I would call back register a complaint because everytime you login for assistance, a record of who your agent was, their license number, and the time the call occurred is stored on your account.
Call them back, and speak to a manager ASAP. Verizon did that and I stopped paying my bill and eventually terminated my contract. I was so upset with verizon too! After 5 and a half years too!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G/U301 USB Card
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

gprimr1 is becoming a great contributor

Does Verizon offer any special plans for blackberries?
Old 04-08-2010, 11:46 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gprimr1 View Post
Does Verizon offer any special plans for blackberries?
Yes, they'll specially charge you more for the plan to use it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: ANDROID 2.2 Froyo Deodex
Carrier: Sprint

sprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on repsprintgirl is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to sprintgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Yes, they'll specially charge you more for the plan to use it
ha ha yep and i heard they raised the price or plan to.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion