PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jxmetal is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sell SERO and get everything plan?

So I want to get an Everything Plan to get the EVO. I'm currently on SERO, so I know that won't work.

However, I don't want to throw away a SERO plan, I'd like to sell/give to a friend. How do I go about porting my number to a new plan, while still keeping my old plan and being able to transfer it?
Old 04-02-2010, 12:37 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
Re: Sell SERO and get everything plan?

You might get a quicker response in the Carrier Discussion form.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2010, 01:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

And you will probably find out no rep will port your number to a new plan then put a new number on the SERO plan. When you sell the plan you sell the number most likely and you get a new number.
Old 04-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

The number is tied to the plan. if you change your plan thats fine but you can't port your plan to a different number, it doesn't work that way.
Google is the next skynet
Old 04-05-2010, 12:26 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

This is probably something you want to ask Sprint..you may be able to order an EVO with a new line, then swap phone numbers WHILE you own both lines.

Then give away your SERO. But confirm with sprint if number swapping is possible...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 04-05-2010, 12:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Threadstarter

jxmetal is a n00b

Thanks. It sounds like a maybe/maybe not scenario. I'll let you know what Sprint says.
Old 04-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Can't Touch This...PRO TOO!
Carrier: Sprint4Life

dbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good workdbldwn02 is keeping up the good work

How much u want? haha
Call the Gas and Electric company up and ask for a free months use, Try the Water Company next and see if they give you a % off for working at Walmart or Boeing. Next time you go to Chevron tell the kid who has been there since 2am that you have been a long time customer and want to know where the free gas is and that you want some Ready Now Service too.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:45 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Moved to General Carrier Discussion in regards to SERO/Plan discussion
Old 04-06-2010, 07:48 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbldwn02 View Post
How much u want? haha
I know your just joking, but lets not make this a discussion about sales

1. Poster doesn't have the Post count to make a sale on the site.

2. Those discussions are only made in the Bargain Trader section, and then refer to # 1
Old 04-06-2010, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
I know your just joking, but lets not make this a discussion about sales

1. Poster doesn't have the Post count to make a sale on the site.

2. Those discussions are only made in the Bargain Trader section, and then refer to # 1
Carla cracks down again!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion