PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2010, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprnt

lostphone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sell SERO and get everything plan?

I know its a late reply but I have 2 sero plans, one a family member was paying for and when they could no longer afford to keep it, I decided to swap my number to the better plan and let someone else pay me for the other plan, so it is possible to swap phone numbers between the plans you own, or if you want to spend the time go buy your self a cheap pay as you from tomobile port your number to them then port it back when you get a new everything plan.

but I am curious now cant we just upgrade our sero plan or add the newer sero plan that sprint is now offering?
Old 04-18-2010, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

acts is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostphone View Post

but I am curious now cant we just upgrade our sero plan or add the newer sero plan that sprint is now offering?
you could upgrade it, but the point is that the op would lose out on capitalizing on the sero plan he's losing anyways. it would also take away from the total number of existing sero plans still out there, diminishing them until one day... they all disappear.
Old 04-18-2010, 05:06 PM
Lurker

lostphone is a n00b

i get it now.. kinda why im debating upgrading.. i like my 1200 min sero plan. i might wait until my friend gets the evo and if it does not WOW me enough to pay more on a plan to have it then i can just get a touch pro2
Old 04-19-2010, 11:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

acts is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostphone View Post
i get it now.. kinda why im debating upgrading.. i like my 1200 min sero plan. i might wait until my friend gets the evo and if it does not WOW me enough to pay more on a plan to have it then i can just get a touch pro2
What was the phone # swap like, was it pretty seamless? I'm considering keeping my SERO plan on the side with a TP2, and getting a SEP plan for the EVO, and if I like it enough I'll swap #'s and probably sell my SERO.

With the way these phones are headed, I don't know if a SERO plan is worth keeping if I have no phone to work with it in the future post TP2.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:14 PM
Lurker

lostphone is a n00b

honestly... it was pretty damn easy ha ha
whenever i call sprint i never! call from my phone i call the 888 #'s on the site and hit options as if i'm a new customer so i can get people in the united states on the phone, i've done it for the last 5 years and always had a good experience, sprint knows better than to let a potential customer deal with the call center in the Philippines lol.

anyway, i just asked them if i could swap my phone to the higher minute sero plan on my account and they said no problem. of course it may be a different experience for everyone, hope it works out for you man.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion