PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2010, 02:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Where Did My Sprint Anniversary Gift Go??

I received an email from Sprint a couple of days ago. I was offered 75 minutes a month for 3 months, or $5 off my monthly bill.
I clicked on the link and was told to log in and click on s/p.
I did that 4 times, but only saw s/p offers, but no anniversary gift.
I am not calling Sprint about this issue, as I don't want to spend an hour on the phone with them. I have not spoken with them in a while, and I want to keep it that way. From previous experiences on the phone with Sprint, I don't want to create any issues, when my account has been fine.
Just wanted to let others know my experience with the disappearing anniversary gift
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
Old 01-28-2010, 10:04 AM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Where Did My Sprint Anniversary Gift Go??

don't feel bad biker, i'm still waiting on mine from 2 years ago!
Old 01-28-2010, 11:21 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

you sure it was an official sprint email and not habib@spamyourass.com?
Old 01-28-2010, 01:43 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Looks like you guys married the wrong "person", sure care for you Anniversary haha, I too married that "person"... I'm secretly cheating on them
Old 01-28-2010, 01:48 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
i got a gift for ya...
Old 01-28-2010, 02:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
Hey, what's up Doc? Where's Ex?? I'm just waiting for something better to come along, then I'm outta here regarding Sprint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
you sure it was an official sprint email and not habib@spamyourass.com?
It was Official, just like the Divorce papers I'm getting written up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Looks like you guys married the wrong "person", sure care for you Anniversary haha, I too married that "person"... I'm secretly cheating on them
First chance I get, I'll be pulling a Tiger Woods 0n Sprint!!
Old 01-29-2010, 11:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

theroyalwe is just getting started

to answer your question you click on the s|p and then second thing from the right is something that says something about your Anniversary. click on the 'Choose your Anniverary bonus' link and you'll get the second screen.

then select your bonus from the plan add-ons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sprint premier.jpg (165.8 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg add anniversary.jpg (215.2 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 05:59 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

biker!!!! long time no see! I got that same thing in an E-mail months ago. Apparently I erased it because I can't find it anymore and going to the website is pointless. Oh well. Where IS the late great Ex? LOL!
Old 01-29-2010, 08:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldwide View Post
biker!!!! long time no see! I got that same thing in an E-mail months ago. Apparently I erased it because I can't find it anymore and going to the website is pointless. Oh well. Where IS the late great Ex? LOL!
Hey worlwide, how are you?? Good to hear from you
Lat time I heard about ex, you had him bound in the Trunk of your car
Where is ex??
Old 01-29-2010, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

@theroyalwe,
Thanks for the help
I am a little feeble minded

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion