View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 02:06 AM
Biker1
VIP Member

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Where Did My Sprint Anniversary Gift Go??

I received an email from Sprint a couple of days ago. I was offered 75 minutes a month for 3 months, or $5 off my monthly bill.
I clicked on the link and was told to log in and click on s/p.
I did that 4 times, but only saw s/p offers, but no anniversary gift.
I am not calling Sprint about this issue, as I don't want to spend an hour on the phone with them. I have not spoken with them in a while, and I want to keep it that way. From previous experiences on the phone with Sprint, I don't want to create any issues, when my account has been fine.
Just wanted to let others know my experience with the disappearing anniversary gift
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin