PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 04:30 PM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Re: [10/1/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew.webber View Post
Hi There,

OS is Windows XP SP3. Screen resolution is 1024 x 768 and normal size DPI (96 DPI). Colour quality is highest (32 bit).

Thanks
Andrew
I need a screenshot of the problem because your specs are the same as one of my test machines and I haven't had any issues. Thanks for reporting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lombrico62 View Post
I installed the latest version 6.0, but I'm realizing that maybe my pc needs a cleaning, I nearly full disks, tomorrow I'll do a bit 'of Pulz and we'll let you know.

Thanks again and you will want to contribute to your project with a donation
Michele
We are working on this, BBDM and BBSAK don't like each other. We should have a fix for most issues reported soon.
~mike

Old 10-02-2010, 08:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: virgin

Habs69M is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i got this error

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 10-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs69M View Post
i got this error

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I have fixed this bug, so keep watching this thread for a minor update to v1.8.2 with backup fix and new bbdm fix also.
~mike
Old 10-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: virgin

Habs69M is a n00b

cool thks
Old 10-02-2010, 09:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry

SCrid2000 is a n00b

That popup is VERY obnoxious, I'm going back to the old version.
This is the first negative thing I've had to say about this product, I'm somewhat disappointed with you guys.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:25 PM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9650; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.1+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.222 Mobile Safari/534.1+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCrid2000
That popup is VERY obnoxious, I'm going back to the old version.
This is the first negative thing I've had to say about this product, I'm somewhat disappointed with you guys.
I'm sorry you feel that way, for a small 5 dollar donation we are offering a version with out the popup. We have put over 100 hrs into BBSAK and currently are not even blackberry users, we continue to update this product bc of our love for phones. We will NEVER require you to pay for BBSAK and yet you will still get a FULL version with no limitations. So if you feel the need to have a version wo the popup we have made that available to you.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:31 PM
Founder & Owner
Threadstarter

Re: [10/1/10] BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife v1.8.2

First post updated with version v1.8.2 lots of little fixes download now & enjoy!
~mike
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-03-2010, 02:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC
Carrier: TELKOMSEL

h3rry_5y is a n00b

Thanks Bro...
Old 10-03-2010, 05:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: blackberry 9500
Carrier: vodafone

lombrico62 is a n00b

Hello, thanks for all your work, I had no way to use this 1.8.2 because last night I installed new OS, if I can after I try and I'll know when I will have to charge my card I send my contribution for your work.
Best regards and thanks again
Old 10-03-2010, 07:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: O2

andrew.webber is a n00b

Hi Again,

Please find attached a screenshot that shows the problem with capturing the device screen (it happens on both an 8310 and 8100, so would not be device specific, I think).

Obviously, let me know if you want me to do any specific testing / trials - only too happy to help.

Andrew

Last edited by andrew.webber; 10-03-2010 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Updated URL
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > Blackberry