PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos
Carrier: Sprint

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(New Game Videos) ACL OMBG NAND (updated 11/21/11)

Very impressed on what ACL, AARRGGH, and the rest of the android nand crew for tp2 have accomplished so far. I have never in any build that I have tried been able to run words with friends as smooth as a native android device until ACL put OMGB out. Here is a video of it and more to come!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCtv_...e_gdata_player

Doom Live wallpaper
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hylkfWq9Kks&hd=1

New Updated
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKAaKWClP88

Sent from my ACL powered TP2 using Tapatalk

Last edited by vzihome; 11-21-2011 at 03:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 and Hero

ronricoviper is just getting started
Re: (Video) ACL OMBG NAND...one of many!

Very nice
Old 11-14-2011, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Us Cellular

lioncat55 is keeping up the good worklioncat55 is keeping up the good work
Re: (Video) ACL OMBG NAND...one of many!

i love the movie in the back round!!!
Old 11-15-2011, 02:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: (Video) ACL OMBG NAND...modded omgb

Dood i appreciate the vote of confidence and so far you have helped out alot with your bug reports and solutions. But you have to take this build down.

You can't just add market apps into a build and post it up. You might end up getting banned and no one wants go go through all that drama again. I'm allowed to post the build since all my code is open and shared. Also I had to request permission from the omgb dev team to even work on this and publish it. The ultimate goal is to make sure our device is supported by larger dev groups as long as we provide the libs to work with our kernel.

Anyway, you were either gonna hear this form me or one of the mods.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Dood i appreciate the vote of confidence and so far you have helped out alot with your bug reports and solutions. But you have to take this build down.

You can't just add market apps into a build and post it up. You might end up getting banned and no one wants go go through all that drama again. I'm allowed to post the build since all my code is open and shared. Also I had to request permission from the omgb dev team to even work on this and publish it. The ultimate goal is to make sure our device is supported by larger dev groups as long as we provide the libs to work with our kernel.

Anyway, you were either gonna hear this form me or one of the mods.
My bad didnt think it was a big deal since apps were free, kinda like gapps...and since the only "modding" was stripping it down to barebones and replaced with free apps i used but thanks for the heads up.Nope dont want to be banned from my hobbby!

Sent from my ACL powered TP2 using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2011, 02:32 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
My bad didnt think it was a big deal since apps were free, kinda like gapps...and since the only "modding" was stripping it down to barebones and replaced with free apps i used but thanks for the heads up.Nope dont want to be banned from my hobbby!
Well, CyanogenMod got a cease and desist letter for bundling gapps. Plus, you didn't really change much other than include gapps - which you already provided a nice flashable zip of. The flashable zip was more than enough, no need to provided a bundled version!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Well, CyanogenMod got a cease and desist letter for bundling gapps. Plus, you didn't really change much other than include gapps - which you already provided a nice flashable zip of. The flashable zip was more than enough, no need to provided a bundled version!
I just dont like too much stuff in a rom if i dont use it. I"d figure less space taken = more ram. So just to be clear, gapps ok to leave up?

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I just dont like too much stuff in a rom if i dont use it. I"d figure less space taken = more ram. So just to be clear, gapps ok to leave up?
Yes, providing a flashable zip for gapps is more than OK. Bundling it in OMGB is not. Make sense? Do you see the difference...?
Old 11-15-2011, 04:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Yes, providing a flashable zip for gapps is more than OK. Bundling it in OMGB is not. Make sense? Do you see the difference...?
Yes it does but i never included it in the rom always seperate zip. Thats why i didnt understand.

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2011, 04:05 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Yes it does but i never included it in the rom always seperate zip. Thats why i didnt understand.
What was that link to a "modded omgb" then?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2