PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2011, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Dos
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
What was that link to a "modded omgb" then?
Barebones omgb

Sent from my Touch Pro 2 using Tapatalk
Old 11-15-2011, 04:51 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: (Video) ACL OMBG NAND...modded omgb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
Barebones omgb
That's descriptive...

Did you just rip apk's out of /system/app? Either way, you should've asked ACL if he was cool with that. He doesn't seem keen. Perhaps educate people on how you sped it up?
Old 11-15-2011, 05:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: (Video) ACL OMBG NAND...modded omgb

Quote:
That's descriptive...

Did you just rip apk's out of /system/app? Either way, you should've asked ACL if he was cool with that. He doesn't seem keen. Perhaps educate people on how you sped it up?
yeah i was thinking a thread would be more helpful.

Just keep in mind market apps cannot be posted. So i dont want to be involved in that drama.

Another thing you can do is create an update.zip that will wipe what you don't want. Edify is your best friend when it comes to that. this way peeps can run the update and bam you have a minimal build.
Old 11-15-2011, 08:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvzihome is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
That's descriptive...

I thought i'd explained myself in previous post but doesnt matter now its been down...My bad i didnt think, i hope no harm done.

Old 11-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
yeah i was thinking a thread would be more helpful.

Just keep in mind market apps cannot be posted. So i dont want to be involved in that drama.

Another thing you can do is create an update.zip that will wipe what you don't want. Edify is your best friend when it comes to that. this way peeps can run the update and bam you have a minimal build.
10-4 never thought about a zip...ill see what i can come up with and ill pm you before hand so none of this happens again...like i said my bad!

Old 11-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

New video up

Old 11-18-2011, 01:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: (Videos) ACL OMBG NAND with tweaks (new Doom live wallpaper)

hahaha .. loving the new video. Thats funny
Old 11-20-2011, 05:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quadrant score 458!

Old 11-21-2011, 03:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Re: (New Game Videos) ACL OMBG NAND (updated 11/21/11)

new game video, sorry for quality
Old 11-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: (New Game Videos) ACL OMBG NAND (updated 11/21/11)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vzihome View Post
new game video, sorry for quality
Wow, I'm surprised a game that's so graphically intense runs at all. Nice!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2