PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 04:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3d driver for testing with gralloc. UPDATED 11.29.10

tiad (or ACL if you're around), what are you guys modifying and compiling for gralloc and libGLES? I'm going to have some free time tomorrow, and I was hoping to spend it digging into some of this.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
tiad (or ACL if you're around), what are you guys modifying and compiling for gralloc and libGLES? I'm going to have some free time tomorrow, and I was hoping to spend it digging into some of this.
I have the details on that xda thread i wrote a while back for dev. No one replied :-\..

But alot of the discovery work has been done. Bzo and myself compared notes and math so i dont think there will be any-more changes on the gralloc and lib ebi allocation.

Unfortunately i havent had time to get the gralloc and gles to work on the raph/diam properly which is the only thing preventing it from getting committed.

Right now we need help doing some tests on wince. Also if anyone has time to run tests on 2D fps that would help. I have kernel msgs that claim our 2D can does 30fps. However it does not feel like 30 fps when android is up but only during the boot/bootanim portion. Maybe its because we are pushing less pixels at those times so we can go balls to the wall?

I'm interested to see what fps results we get on 2d in wince. This way we know the limits. Also how does vsync affect our fps? a test with and without vsync enabled can give us a ceiling to shoot for.

Thanks dood.. also feel free to get more mem dumps so we can finally fix that panel down issue for nand
Old 12-09-2010, 05:07 AM
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiad8 View Post
This is for everyone. This "DEVS". They are doing a great job with everything. All this builds. All this test, day and night. They are trying to get all this devices to run "ANDROID" this devices wasn't suppose to be running this OS in ours devices.

In this holidays they still going all out for us. Guys, let's get together and donate something to all the GREAT DEVS. In XDA, PPCGEEKS, NEOPEEK. Etc.....

I'm Going to be the first. ACL I know you helping me with this 3d drives stuff. What's your paypal # man. Great job. Thanks

COME GUYS. LET'S DO THIS
its all in my sig..

also read my post above.. If you have some 2D tests we can use that would be great.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: windows 7
Carrier: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Threadstarter

tiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the communitytiad8 is a trusted member of the community

bad news guys

this morning i was put in gas on my "escalade". I took my keys with me. But i let the door unluck, somebody got in to my suv and took my laptop and 1 tb hard drive. oh my god. i had all my info. All my backup data. Everything was on that laptop and hard drive. The policy are review the tape right now. Man, this bad. I had important files.

sorry guys. I'll keep answering question. About 3d driver.
Old 12-09-2010, 02:27 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
bad news guys

this morning i was put in gas on my "escalade". I took my keys with me. But i let the door unluck, somebody got in to my suv and took my laptop and 1 tb hard drive. oh my god. i had all my info. All my backup data. Everything was on that laptop and hard drive. The policy are review the tape right now. Man, this bad. I had important files.

sorry to heard that dood. i too have felt the pain of a nice robbery more than once now. a damn shame i tell you
Old 12-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
DUDE sorry to hear this! Had it happen to me 4 yrs ago so I feel your pain.

Sent from my SuperFroyo by Neopeek using Tapatalk

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-09-2010, 02:28 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
bad news guys

Ditto, sorry to hear that. I've been robbed so many times, it's ridiculous. Hopefully they can get something from the cameras...
Old 12-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

sorry to hear that. hope they catch the bastard.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:40 PM
VIP Member

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
I have the details on that xda thread i wrote a while back for dev. No one replied :-\..

But alot of the discovery work has been done. Bzo and myself compared notes and math so i dont think there will be any-more changes on the gralloc and lib ebi allocation.

Unfortunately i havent had time to get the gralloc and gles to work on the raph/diam properly which is the only thing preventing it from getting committed.

Right now we need help doing some tests on wince. Also if anyone has time to run tests on 2D fps that would help. I have kernel msgs that claim our 2D can does 30fps. However it does not feel like 30 fps when android is up but only during the boot/bootanim portion. Maybe its because we are pushing less pixels at those times so we can go balls to the wall?

I'm interested to see what fps results we get on 2d in wince. This way we know the limits. Also how does vsync affect our fps? a test with and without vsync enabled can give us a ceiling to shoot for.

Thanks dood.. also feel free to get more mem dumps so we can finally fix that panel down issue for nand
I took a look at your post, but it didn't make any sense to me without knowing where the source files were to look at. If you want a third pair of eyes for any of the math, let me know.

I'm getting ready to head home here in 15 minutes and I'll start in on the mmu tracing. The full memory dumps actually caused crashing on my machine when I tried to do diffs within the editor, so I have to find a better way of getting subsets. It's crazy that something so simple could crash a Core i7 950 with 12 GB of RAM...
Old 12-09-2010, 05:10 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
bad news guys

Bummer deal. I had my laptop from work stolen, and luckily I had enabled BitLocker on it. On the downside, I lost my laptop and all the files, but on the plus side, they weren't able to pull anything off the laptop since it was encrypted.

I highly recommend TrueCrypt if you don't have Windows 7 Professional. You can encrypt individual files, whole hard drives, and external devices as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2