PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2010, 01:52 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Newest Htc Sense On Froyo Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezpc View Post
its not that i didn't believe you its that u were being ignorant, arrogant and stupid about it! thats why. ACL said he is looking for a MSM7K cpu, and what does that one have ? MSM7xxx he said no QSD!
u get it through ur thick skull now ??
ok
You really are that dense... there's obviously no convincing you. Enjoy.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2010, 08:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: SPRINT PCS
Threadstarter

alher591 is keeping up the good workalher591 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i dont think that htc will be rolling out anymore MSM7K cpu devices. so as far as getting sense with froyo it probaply wont be easy without the help of [ACL]
Old 11-17-2010, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

danny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on repdanny6514 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
its not that i didn't believe you its that u were being ignorant, arrogant and stupid about it! thats why. ACL said he is looking for a MSM7K cpu, and what does that one have ? MSM7xxx he said no QSD!
u get it through ur thick skull now ??
ok
dude chill...all he's trying to imply is that the new msm7x30 chipset belongs to the snapdragon family, and it does. and the truth is that even though the naming is so close to the touch pro2 cpu (7600 as opposed to 7630), they are different. 7600 has armv6 while 7630 has armv7. im sure ACL appreciates your help already.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: MetroPCS

mikezpc is keeping up the good workmikezpc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny6514 View Post
dude chill...all he's trying to imply is that the new msm7x30 chipset belongs to the snapdragon family, and it does. and the truth is that even though the naming is so close to the touch pro2 cpu (7600 as opposed to 7630), they are different. 7600 has armv6 while 7630 has armv7. im sure ACL appreciates your help already.

simply could have said that even though it is an msm7 it doesn't work and that its been checked out already.
do u see my logic ?
someone requests any msm7k device, i saw one and i brought it up plain and simple
Old 11-20-2010, 09:28 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
simply could have said that even though it is an msm7 it doesn't work and that its been checked out already.
do u see my logic ?
someone requests any msm7k device, i saw one and i brought it up plain and simple
It's not a big deal, but I did say it wouldn't work... told you basically why... and you still didn't believe me. Hence my attitude.
Old 01-03-2011, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I didnt forget about you guys. I'm handing over my work over to my good buddy klinux. Spoke to him today and hopefully he can take my basic froyo sense and get the high res apps to run.

So there is hope.
Old 01-03-2011, 06:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
I didnt forget about you guys. I'm handing over my work over to my good buddy klinux. Spoke to him today and hopefully he can take my basic froyo sense and get the high res apps to run.

So there is hope.
oh wow, that's great news bro! should keep track here of how i can assist in this with klinux, or where?
Old 01-03-2011, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassStash View Post
oh wow, that's great news bro! should keep track here of how i can assist in this with klinux, or where?
i'll post a link tomorrow with my stuff. It runs but like the pic i posted, all the apps are small. Klinux has time to try different apps and frameworks so with some luck he might get it to match. We lucked out the first time trying the eris base with desire apps and it worked. So keep fingers crossed.

Most likely he will start a thread on xda under the blakstone section. I'll assist in any way i can but im too busy with the kernel.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rhodium

MassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMassStash is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
i'll post a link tomorrow with my stuff. It runs but like the pic i posted, all the apps are small. Klinux has time to try different apps and frameworks so with some luck he might get it to match. We lucked out the first time trying the eris base with desire apps and it worked. So keep fingers crossed.

Most likely he will start a thread on xda under the blakstone section. I'll assist in any way i can but im too busy with the kernel.
werd; to be possibly posted in blackstone thread, but most def runs like the tp2 right? they the same in that respect yea yea?
Old 01-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey acl I am using the old htc sense but with the newest rootfs, zimage, and modules and I have a question. How do you mount the libglesw and gralloc because in the conf it is eclair not froyo. is it the same steps?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2