PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix
Re: Marjetplace Search

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
That is one of the bugs in the Sense build. Maybe a future build will fix it.
Thanks for the Response. All I can do is manually download what I want from another site and install from SD card. Is GPS working for anyone? , I have to be honest, I am so so much impressed with this Sense Build.

"Computer Maintenance Technician, Houston, TX"
Old 07-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Threadstarter

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Marjetplace Search

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
Thanks for the Response. All I can do is manually download what I want from another site and install from SD card. Is GPS working for anyone? , I have to be honest, I am so so much impressed with this Sense Build.
GPS is not working for me. It was but it has not been working since the July rootfs builds.

Please don't forget to thank me.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

edelmundo34 is a n00b
Re: The Smoothest running Android Sense 2.1 experience ever with latest rootfs 07/01/

Need Help!...I cant get past the white HTC screen when booting into Android. It has been sitting for awhile and does load the lock screen. I also get the "Sorry" error message that states - The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Force Close. Any suggestions??? THanks again.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic with Cyanogenmod 7
Threadstarter

jamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on repjamice4u is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: The Smoothest running Android Sense 2.1 experience ever with latest rootfs 07/01/

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelmundo34 View Post
Need Help!...I cant get past the white HTC screen when booting into Android. It has been sitting for awhile and does load the lock screen. I also get the "Sorry" error message that states - The process android.process.media has stopped unexpectedly. Force Close. Any suggestions??? THanks again.
What ROM are you using? I have heard people having problems with the energy rom series.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6875
Carrier: uscc

dude420420 is just getting started

Does anyone know what causes the temperature / location info to go missing on the htc clock? The last sense build i used had it fixed. Moving to the new rootfs has caused it to disappear again. This is using the htc scene
Old 07-13-2010, 04:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

edelmundo34 is a n00b

Sorry..I am a beginner at these things and dont know what the energy Rom is. I just loaded the updated provided by HTC on their website - version 2.04.651.4.
Old 07-14-2010, 12:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamice4u View Post
What ROM are you using? I have heard people having problems with the energy rom series.
I use nothing but NRG rom series so I'm not too sure this is the problem.... lol
Old 07-14-2010, 12:41 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
I use nothing but NRG rom series so I'm not too sure this is the problem.... lol
I have tried with X,Bored,L3gion,Vin,big and it works on all of them.
Old 07-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: US Cellular

mokes0801 is a n00b

sooo i downloaded the .rar file and ran it.. but when i go in to try to load the program it says "failed to load initrid.gz" .... any ideas?
Old 07-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mdean11 is a n00b

in the andboot folder rename initrd to initrd.gz - worked for me

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android, download, latest, sense 2.1, touch pro 2