PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2010, 04:12 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stcardinal View Post
There hasn't been any updates for the Blazn build in awhile. Has there been any new improvments made? I keep reading about some faster 3D driver, what's the situation with that?
There's been no movement in the Blazn builds in almost a month... the improvements have come on the reference side of the builds more updates than you can shake a stick at!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 12-21-2010, 04:15 AM
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Drunk NPC View Post
Really? How is the battery life these days?
Battery life usage will always be subject to personal usage and variables such as clock rate in OC, screen brightness ect... on avg I get about 14 hours of life with EXTREMELY heavy use daily. Phone rarely leaves my hand lol.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:19 AM
Post Master General

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshi911 View Post
so the page with the download says the reference build was updated a few hours ago, but doesn't say on this page nor the download page what has been changed/updated.... anyone know whats new or different?
That's a GREAT catch on your part... I dont even check the site for my updates nowadays... hopefully we'll get word of what's going on later this morning? Since both the cab file and rar file we both updated roughly the same time (2 hours ago as of posting this) I'm thinking it's a legit update of some sort

EDIT the actual file names are: XDAndroid2.2Froyo121610.cab or XDAndroid2.2Froyo121610.rar depending on which file you select from the page.

Last edited by InvincibleLiving; 12-21-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: boostmobile

rayfrausto is just getting started

i installed and everything seem to go good but when im in android i dont have service and cannot find out y
Old 12-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfrausto View Post
i installed and everything seem to go good but when im in android i dont have service and cannot find out y
Are you on boost CDMA...? If so, you'll need to set force_cdma to 1 in your startup.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
There's been no movement in the Blazn builds in almost a month... the improvements have come on the reference side of the builds more updates than you can shake a stick at!
Not *entirely* true... Reef actually has a build ready to go, but he's having a silly issue with the title bar color - every time he (or I) change it, the entire system becomes completely unstable. I can change the color of the text, but anytime we try to touch the color of the titlebar, it freaks out... I'll try to get ahold of Reef again this week, see if we can release something for Christmas...
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; MSM Build/MASTER) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Damn and I just installed the 3D package! Anyway thanks reefer.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: boostmobile

rayfrausto is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Are you on boost CDMA...? If so, you'll need to set force_cdma to 1 in your startup.txt

Not *entirely* true... Reef actually has a build ready to go, but he's having a silly issue with the title bar color - every time he (or I) change it, the entire system becomes completely unstable. I can change the color of the text, but anytime we try to touch the color of the titlebar, it freaks out... I'll try to get ahold of Reef again this week, see if we can release something for Christmas...
okay i see force_cdma boot do i put it to force_cdma boot=1?
i
Old 12-21-2010, 04:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

MrPib is becoming a great contributor

Does anyone know if the new build includes BZO's fix for the Sleep Of Death problem? I was getting the dreaded SOD at least twice a day before, and I haven't had one since installing his kernel.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...39#post2016367
Old 12-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPib View Post
Does anyone know if the new build includes BZO's fix for the Sleep Of Death problem? I was getting the dreaded SOD at least twice a day before, and I haven't had one since installing his kernel.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...39#post2016367
What new build...? The one on reef's site? I'm not aware of a new bundle/build yet. Too many things are changing to justify a new build. I mean a lot isn't even committed yet, so whipping up a new bundle seems utterly pointless, since we'll have to do it again in a few weeks once this stuff gets committed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfrausto View Post
okay i see force_cdma boot do i put it to force_cdma boot=1?
i
Yes. force_cdma=1.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:52 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

MrPib is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
What new build...? The one on reef's site? I'm not aware of a new bundle/build yet. Too many things are changing to justify a new build. I mean a lot isn't even committed yet, so whipping up a new bundle seems utterly pointless, since we'll have to do it again in a few weeks once this stuff gets committed
Hi arrrghhh. I was referring to the build from the first post of this thread, with the big button that sends you to Downloads - Project Android.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps