View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:28 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/221] FRX03 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayfrausto View Post
i installed and everything seem to go good but when im in android i dont have service and cannot find out y
Are you on boost CDMA...? If so, you'll need to set force_cdma to 1 in your startup.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
There's been no movement in the Blazn builds in almost a month... the improvements have come on the reference side of the builds more updates than you can shake a stick at!
Not *entirely* true... Reef actually has a build ready to go, but he's having a silly issue with the title bar color - every time he (or I) change it, the entire system becomes completely unstable. I can change the color of the text, but anytime we try to touch the color of the titlebar, it freaks out... I'll try to get ahold of Reef again this week, see if we can release something for Christmas...
This post has been thanked 6 times.