PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2010, 12:36 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

for those saying the startup update utility does not work/freezes, i just did the update through it and there is no progress bar to show it doing anything but after about 3-5 mins its updated. think of it a "background" update!

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
Old 10-05-2010, 12:57 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobeaglesjtj View Post
I have a TP2, RHOD500, Verizon and have the in call issues also and can not connect to wifi with the latest build...
Ok, I'm going to the new kernel to test. Perhaps there's something special about the 500...

To tdiltsj - I'm sure a dev could use a 500, as I said before I don't think any dev has one... so that would help those guys immensely!

Wifi works flawlessly for me on the newest build & since I never had the in call sound issue... Yea. Not sure at this point. I need to find out if in fact any devs have the 500. Just did a quick call test. Inbound&outbound calls work flawlessly for me... I don't get why 500 users would be having so many issues.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 10-05-2010 at 01:49 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP

I have a RHOD500 and my wifi works on the latest build. Not sure about in call sound as I don't use Android for calls. If i'm running it, I only expect text messages, emails, and web related stuff. If I needed to make a call, I'll boot back into WinMo.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I have a RHOD500 and my wifi works on the latest build. Not sure about in call sound as I don't use Android for calls. If i'm running it, I only expect text messages, emails, and web related stuff. If I needed to make a call, I'll boot back into WinMo.
Can you do us a favor and test it for us? Try an outgoing call to another phone you have sitting around... house phone, friends phone etc. Make sure you can be heard and can hear. Then do the same test, but test an incoming call - just ensure that you can hear the far end and that the far end can hear you.

I'd really appreciate it, as others would as well!
Old 10-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

[QUOTE=arrrghhh;1966004]USB is probably the next to fall... but what do you mean little orange and green led light? That's not a bug... that shows you whether the phone is sleeping or awake. Green = sleep, Orange = awake...

O I know its isnt a bug i was just curious when it will be able to not be on all the time just like in windows mobile how we use it for notifications. sorry for the confusion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

[QUOTE=tpdjr;1966273]
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
USB is probably the next to fall... but what do you mean little orange and green led light? That's not a bug... that shows you whether the phone is sleeping or awake. Green = sleep, Orange = awake...

O I know its isnt a bug i was just curious when it will be able to not be on all the time just like in windows mobile how we use it for notifications. sorry for the confusion
If you can find LEDeffects I have heard that it works for the Rhodium now using the Topaz settings.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If i do find ledeffects will it still be able to go into sleep mode normally and where would I look for this?
Old 10-05-2010, 01:34 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
If i do find ledeffects will it still be able to go into sleep mode normally and where would I look for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
If you can find LEDeffects I have heard that it works for the Rhodium now using the Topaz settings.
I think I know where an APK is... uno momento. Like butter. Haven't tested it yet to see if it works tho....
Attached Files
File Type: apk LedEffects.apk (192.7 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by arrrghhh; 10-05-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ok thx where do i put the apk file at so i can use it?

Last edited by tpdjr; 10-05-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:46 PM
Testing Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
ok thx where do i put the apk file at so i can use it?
...In the AndroidApps folder...? s/b in the FAQ...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps