View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 01:15 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts View Post
I have a RHOD500 and my wifi works on the latest build. Not sure about in call sound as I don't use Android for calls. If i'm running it, I only expect text messages, emails, and web related stuff. If I needed to make a call, I'll boot back into WinMo.
Can you do us a favor and test it for us? Try an outgoing call to another phone you have sitting around... house phone, friends phone etc. Make sure you can be heard and can hear. Then do the same test, but test an incoming call - just ensure that you can hear the far end and that the far end can hear you.

I'd really appreciate it, as others would as well!