PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 02:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [7/21] Fresh Froyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof View Post
I read somewhere that it was possible to change the CPU speed Android uses on boot. Is this not possible, or is this just not possible for our device?

You should read the FAQ instead of asking questions that have already been answered. Thats what it is there for.

https://sites.google.com/site/androidport/faq
Old 08-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness
Quote:
Originally Posted by neudof
I read somewhere that it was possible to change the CPU speed Android uses on boot. Is this not possible, or is this just not possible for our device?

You should read the FAQ instead of asking questions that have already been answered. Thats what it is there for.

https://sites.google.com/site/androidport/faq
reef,
the issue is not that I cannot overclock in android, i know that is in the FAQ. (working perfect!) The issue is that if I overclock Windows Mobile anything above 528, the android launcher hangs accessing Haret and I need to soft reset..sorry if i was unclear

I was wondering if there was something i could change to boot from wm at say 768?

Last edited by neudof; 08-08-2010 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

sigma_wrx is a n00b

Im using a temporary fix. Im using the oruam cab to overclock to 768 and use memmaid to stop the exe file on startup then soft reset. Boots back to 528 then launch android. When I go back to wm i have to turn on the oc again. It is only a few steps but takes a while cause of the reboot. Hoping for a fix soon also or for android to be fully operational.

Last edited by sigma_wrx; 08-04-2010 at 06:52 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: Verizon

phanh is a n00b

Can someone help me on how to find the android cdma installation thanks.
Old 08-04-2010, 07:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

reef,

the issue is not that I cannot overclock in android, i know that is in the FAQ. (working perfect!) The issue is that if I overclock Windows Mobile anything above 528, the android launcher hangs accessing Haret and I need to soft reset..sorry if i was unclear

I was wondering if there was something i could change to boot from wm at say 768?
Apologies, I did misunderstand the question!!
Old 08-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330
Carrier: Sprint

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanh View Post
Can someone help me on how to find the android cdma installation thanks.
Everything is in the first few posts....
Old 08-04-2010, 09:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

no worries
thank you for all you have done to make Android happen for us! keep up the good work!
Old 08-05-2010, 10:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

New download available...
BLAZN Theme: Beta v1

posted 5 hours ago by Matthew Gonzales
Although its complete enough to use daily, there are still some things I'm going to be nit-picky about, and this is going to be a work in progress! There are still a lot of things I want to skin, like the dialer, and fix an issue I had making the buttons on screen all a little bigger. I have held out long enough so I will release this as "Beta", and hopefully get some great feedback from some of my users.

• Black/Green/White theme
  • New default wallpaper
  • Almost all orange removed
  • Transparent notification tray.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - rhod210
Carrier: T-Mobile

electrikjesus is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to electrikjesus Send a message via Skype™ to electrikjesus

Quote:

reef,

I have already contacted the person who made the setcpuspeed mortscript found HERE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=529 , and I am going to try and get one that lowers the cpu to 528 and then runs Haret.exe

That should fix the problem.

Last edited by electrikjesus; 08-05-2010 at 11:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrikjesus View Post
I have already contacted the person who made the setcpuspeed mortscript found HERE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=529 , and I am going to try and get one that lowers the cpu to 528 and then runs Haret.exe

That should fix the problem.
coud you install the GenY Dual boot and kick over to Android before the OC kicked in?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps