PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

I transfer my contacts and such using activesync microsoft exchange and every time i sync, it sends out invitations for old google caendar events.....very annoying. Is there a way to fix this? The events are from like 2 years ago idky it would send invitationss for them
Old 09-06-2010, 11:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

signal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good worksignal34 is keeping up the good work

Does anyone else have problems using their own ringtones vs. stock ones? When my phone rings, it will only ring once if I use my own ringtone (mp3). If I switch to an Android stock ringtone, the phone continues to ring as normal (ie 4-5 times).

I read on another forum that the ring_delay entry needs to be changed (ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=1 to ro.telephony.call_ring.delay= "anything greater than 1000"), but adding the line in my STARTUP.TXT file didn't seem to help.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

for some reason I keep loosing functionality of my apps/widgets. Touchdown, facebook, twitter, beautiful widget.... They all say failed to load, or just do nothing... I uninstall, reinstall, and set them back up and they work....

Anyone else having this?
Old 09-07-2010, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

this is probably a really stupid question but where are the directions to do this for the first time? I downloaded it, installed it to sd card, launch it from shortcut in start menu, check rhod500, force cdma and hit launch but it would get stuck. i then went into the update and updated everything and now all i get is an error saying unknown keyword.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
this is probably a really stupid question but where are the directions to do this for the first time? I downloaded it, installed it to sd card, launch it from shortcut in start menu, check rhod500, force cdma and hit launch but it would get stuck. i then went into the update and updated everything and now all i get is an error saying unknown keyword.
+1, except for choosing sprint. I can cook my own custom rom but can't install a cab LOL! Sometimes you have those days. Still searching. I'll let you know if I have a "clear" moment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 02:07 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
You broke it by updating the zimage/modules using that tool. It has been said here and my other thread many many many times, also, the instructions are on the same page that you downloaded the file from.

To fix this problem download the .rar file from my download page, extract, replace broken zimage/modules with the new zimage/modules from the rar files.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:55 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Just downloaded the newest BLAZN build but when extracting the files to the SD card it does not work? I put the folder on the root of the SD card and also under andboot folder on the root. What am I doing wrong? I have read through the wiki for it and am not fully understanding it. Please help if possible
Old 09-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

silverwire is just getting started

Thanks to all the developers working on this great project.

Last edited by silverwire; 09-07-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:55 AM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: NS4G
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

beathookup is keeping up the good workbeathookup is keeping up the good work

Downloaded the .rar file and transferred everything over I now see the scrolling text like its booting, but it's taking a long time. What's everyones first boot up time for this? I can see that the cursor is still blinking so I am assuming that it is working but seems like something may be wrong?
Old 09-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by beathookup View Post
Downloaded the .rar file and transferred everything over I now see the scrolling text like its booting, but it's taking a long time. What's everyones first boot up time for this? I can see that the cursor is still blinking so I am assuming that it is working but seems like something may be wrong?
Very first boot can take up to ten minutes so dont worry if it seems to drag on, just let it go through. Also pay attention to when it finally hits the animated xandroid bootscreen, it will loop for maybe a minute or two. Again, nothing to worry about.

After this first initial long boot, it should usually take no more than 30 seconds to a minute going forward.

Post back and let us know how it goes.

Best... Member... Ever...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps