PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 11:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC Tmobile wing, Nokia 6265i,
Carrier: uscellular

hackbenjamin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
usually on the home screen, and it tends to lock up more often if i click up or down more rapidly... it doesn't lock up if i click it once, wait for the volume indicator to appear and then disappear, and then click it again.

i've seen it lock up on all the indicators... volume, in-call, notification...
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Y'know I've seen several people say this, and there's even a bug on the bugzilla related to it... but I have NEVER been able to recreate it. Are you changing the volume in a specific app, or just on the home screen (adjusting ring vol)?
this used to happen to me but only during calls....want to try to replicate make a call and turn the volume down during it bam crash android resets...it went away though for me at some point during the updates
Old 10-30-2010, 12:27 AM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Guys, Sov updated his app to 1.3.1. Do you have it?

Just released today. Sov squashed this bug.
You would think that an Update Utility would tell us when update is needed for the Update Utility...
Old 10-30-2010, 11:16 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
You would think that an Update Utility would tell us when update is needed for the Update Utility...
lol, Sov has been asked about that... he was thinking 1.3 would be the last update before 2.0, and it would make it into 2.0...

So hopefully in 2.0 Sov'll put that ability in there, but for the time being watch that thread I posted
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2010, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Strange... I also may be making assumptions about your build, are you completely up-to-date? There was a new system image a few days ago, an a new kernel today.
i'm on 10/23 right now... i just saw the 10/29 update... will go get the new update utility and then try to dl the 10/29
Old 10-30-2010, 07:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So I've been using XDAndroid for a while now (since the fist public release i believe) and i have to admit, its gotten really really amazing on the TP2!!! Its sad to say (but only for M$) that my TP2 runs Android much faster than it does WinMo lol. Absolutely fantastic job!!! Thanks again to all the devs!
Old 10-30-2010, 08:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

duffguy123 is just getting started

I just installed the new version of Sovereignty's app and I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to tell me what the default settings were for the app before. I installed the new version and the settings are all unchecked/blank. I have the Rhodium400. Thanks.
Old 10-30-2010, 08:57 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffguy123 View Post
I just installed the new version of Sovereignty's app and I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to tell me what the default settings were for the app before. I installed the new version and the settings are all unchecked/blank. I have the Rhodium400. Thanks.
It depends on what you want. If you're on CDMA, you need to check force cdma. Other than that, it's up to you. North Am Dialing is for Google Voice. Overclocking is your decision - the 'reference' build does not come overclocked. What else are you worried about? Hw 3d probably should be enabled, no reason to not have that on...
Old 10-30-2010, 09:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey arrrghhh i downloaded the most recent kernel which is today and I still can't seem to get a data connection anymore. Any suggestions?
Old 10-30-2010, 09:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Hey arrrghhh i downloaded the most recent kernel which is today and I still can't seem to get a data connection anymore. Any suggestions?
Remember that you must always replace the modules when you replace the zImage. If you used the update tool, I'd hope that would take care of it for you. Try renaming your data.img file in the andboot folder to something like data.old, let it create a new one, and see if data works. Sometimes the new drivers refuse to install on the old data.img
Old 10-30-2010, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok thx nate I did replace both so I will probably have to get a new date image man that sucks but o well
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps