View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 08:57 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [10/04] BATT UPDATES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffguy123 View Post
I just installed the new version of Sovereignty's app and I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to tell me what the default settings were for the app before. I installed the new version and the settings are all unchecked/blank. I have the Rhodium400. Thanks.
It depends on what you want. If you're on CDMA, you need to check force cdma. Other than that, it's up to you. North Am Dialing is for Google Voice. Overclocking is your decision - the 'reference' build does not come overclocked. What else are you worried about? Hw 3d probably should be enabled, no reason to not have that on...
This post has been thanked 1 times.