PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 02:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/16] FRX01 FINAL!

Ok guys I finally got Android to boot with 3d working, yay!! It is definitely smoother. I will put together new builds with 3d working so those of you having issues can either just do a clean install or steal the pieces you need to fix it.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-26-2010, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

butler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good workbutler360 is keeping up the good work

Works for me on Blazn 8/30 with the latest (htc-msm-linux @ 20100926_001914) and worked with the one before that too. Now I can play that free tower defense game, it's pretty good!
Old 09-26-2010, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Solver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuffSolver knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
Ok guys I finally got Android to boot with 3d working, yay!! It is definitely smoother. I will put together new builds with 3d working so those of you having issues can either just do a clean install or steal the pieces you need to fix it.
Thank you!
Old 09-26-2010, 02:39 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefermattness View Post
Sweet! Can't ever argue with a new build! Thx!

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-26-2010, 02:56 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by beserker15 View Post
Same...how are people getting it to work? I've replaced the zimage and modules files and delete the img file. Android boots up and works just like normal, but still w/o 3D. Booting up neocore or any other games I've installed just resulted in a black screen for a while, then it jumps back to the homescreen. Even one of the games that worked w/o 3D in the old version (albeit super slow w/o the acceleration) doesn't work anymore and just has a black screen.
Did you Remove the hw3d line in your startup.txt or change it to =1 ?
I changed mine from =0 to =1 . Not sure thats your answer I just jumped into the Android side a few days ago but makes sense I think hw3d is a 3D driver rite?

Im using:
Android v2.2 Froyo: Reference,
htc-msm-linux @ 20100926_001914,

Startup:
set cmdline "lcd.density=240 msmts_calib=0x9f.0x39a.0x35c.0x78 7x00.a11=500 msmvkeyb_toggle=off pmem.extra=1 gsensor_axis=2,1,3 pm.sleep_mode=2 rel_path=andboot hw3d.force=1 physkeyboard=rhod400 htc_hw.force_cdma=1 acpuclock.oc_freq_khz=716800 htc_battery_smem.fake=1 "
boot

Last edited by Lsme420; 09-26-2010 at 03:15 PM.
Old 09-26-2010, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

fire83tug is a n00b

Do I spy a new download for Blazin' posted today (as of a mere 3 minutes ago)?
=D>
Old 09-26-2010, 03:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good worklemeiux1 is keeping up the good work
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/26] WORKING HW3D!

ok tried the newest blazn (the one posted like 5 minutes ago) and it has 3d working but for some reason I cant get service? I actually never had a problem with it before and this is a fresh install

anyone else?
Old 09-26-2010, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

hathetran is becoming a great contributor
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [9/26] WORKING HW3D!

im getting no service as well for some reason
Old 09-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2

davidwlam is a n00b

i'm dling it now did u guys check to make sure airplane mode is off?
Old 09-26-2010, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

You guys check your startup.txt files. That's really the only explanation for no service. If you cant get a fix, we will look into it further, but nothing really got changed as far as that goes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps