PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 10:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] Project Android Port and Startup Utility [04/23/10] 2.1 BUILDS AVAILABLE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownholder View Post
for some reason i keep getting cab unsuccessful for 2.1 w/sense ..........but asop 2.1 works just fine and have been running ever since......is there any way to get 2.1 with sense to install? thanks to all in advance
I had a issue myself with re-installing, unfortunately I had to go the route of a sd reformat, worked great afterwards., and it never hurts to re-format evey now and then.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung EPIC
Carrier: sprint

uranidiot is a n00b
Re: [CAB] Project Android Port and Startup Utility [04/23/10] 2.1 BUILDS AVAILABLE!

man who do i have to kill, bribe to get sound working! seriously!
Old 05-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

Odd that BT doesn't work; Broadcom has released the sources for our chipset.
Old 05-02-2010, 12:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

mxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good workmxl180 is keeping up the good work

is there a way to disable LOW BATTERY warning?
Old 05-02-2010, 03:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anybody know when the next update will be coming out???
Old 05-02-2010, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxl180 View Post
is there a way to disable LOW BATTERY warning?
Yes actually, add "htc_battery_smem.fake=1" to your startup.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
Does anybody know when the next update will be coming out???
Whenever one is ready, there is no time line. There are also updates to the zimage almost every day.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhod 400)

tpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartpdjr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

reffer do you help make android builds???
Old 05-04-2010, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc pro 2

kennae1911 is just getting started

is anyone else's battery draining? if so, is there a fix?
Old 05-04-2010, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpdjr View Post
reffer do you help make android builds???
I am only a tester. I did help the Devs get their first Rhodium to work on, but no, I do not cook the builds. I helped make the startup utility, make the cabs, and sort through what works, and what doesn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennae1911 View Post
is anyone else's battery draining? if so, is there a fix?
Make sure you use ATK to close all your background apps and turn your GPS off. Should be getting about 20+ hours standby with push mail, but if you're constantly playing with it, its gonna die fast no matter what OS you have on it. LOL

To anyone who was having errors downloading from FileFront I apologize. I am using a real hosting server now, so things should go much faster.

Last edited by Reefermattness; 05-04-2010 at 02:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hybrid Touch Pro2

Tilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuffTilde88 knows their stuff

Oh btw... I dont know if its well known or not... Didn't search cuz I find this quicker... haha...
But you can run the MJGUtility from windows... So to update the files... Plug your TP2 to PC as a Disk Drive... Open the andboot folder and run MJGw/e.exe... click menu, then update... wayy faster than 3g...
btw at the end of it it will error out and force close... But i assure you it extracts everything first
btw a May 4 zimage @glemson
Your welcome
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps