PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Android On TP2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=179)
-   -   Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=113373)

00_MACKIE_00 03-09-2010 04:12 PM

Re: Android/Linux for CDMA Touch Pro 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by locomariachi (Post 1618154)
just formatted my card but still getting the same thing.

Running an fsck on the SD Card
dosfsck 2.0.1, 23 Nov 2008, FAT32, LFN
Logical sectgor size is zero.
mount: mounting /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 on /sdcard failed: invalid argument
failed
failed to mount the SD card. Cannot continue.
/bin/sh: can't access tty; job control turned off
/#

You got another sd card to try? You sure you did the process correctly on loading everything to the SD card?

locomariachi 03-09-2010 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 (Post 1618204)
You got another sd card to try? You sure you did the process correctly on loading everything to the SD card?

I don't have an sd card with me. but I just unzipped the folder, i put it in the root (all the contents) then ran the exe. :(

00_MACKIE_00 03-09-2010 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locomariachi (Post 1618215)
I don't have an sd card with me. but I just unzipped the folder, i put it in the root (all the contents) then ran the exe. :(

Got a walmart nearby? they have 8 giggers for less than 20 bucks

locomariachi 03-09-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 (Post 1618218)
Got a walmart nearby? they have 8 giggers for less than 20 bucks

lol well i'm a lil short on cash (college status) but i might get another one soon. i'm using a 4gb one that i've had since i had my samsung slider. but that's neither here nor there. so basically get a new sd card and try it out and if not then what?

mrrogers1 03-09-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 (Post 1617964)
Just curious, the long method and the short method is the same thing, not sure how that would make any difference? Only difference is who pieced it together.

Honestly, I don't know, just stating the facts of what I experienced. Maybe the reboot (once you get to the initializing screen) issue is just an intermittent bug that happened to have popped up only after I tried the all in one, but it was the first time I have ever had it just re-boot after hitting that initializing screen. I have been experimenting with the builds for awhile so I figured I'd report back after actually having something strange happen.

I don't know what the "re-boot, my phone is fried" situation is about BUT this is completely different than what I'm talking about.

eyeballz 03-09-2010 04:23 PM

google,

Hp disk tool

download that and repartition that card and format. It might just work in a windows enviorment. I use that tool for a lot of different stuff,

Meanee 03-09-2010 04:26 PM

I am getting an issue where phone went in a "deep sleep" and I couldn't get it out of it without hitting reset button. LED was Amber I believe, and no keys were responsive. Any guesses?

steveholtam 03-09-2010 04:30 PM

I always had perfect luck with Civic's files from the sub-folder. Now I have downloaded the new flyers all in one zip, and moved those files to my root, removing the old Android boot sub-folder.

My problem is the while trying to boot, I think the loading is stuck in a loop. I see a few things that look like errors, such as:

"task rpcrouter: 15 is blocked for more then 120 seconds" and "hung_task_timeout"

Any ideas? Thanks!

JustusIV 03-09-2010 04:34 PM

Do you think when they start working on bluetooth that its as soon as its going it will support A2DP?
Thats the only way i use bluetooth, so i am just wondering.

LiquidX 03-09-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveholtam (Post 1618251)
I always had perfect luck with Civic's files from the sub-folder. Now I have downloaded the new flyers all in one zip, and moved those files to my root, removing the old Android boot sub-folder.

My problem is the while trying to boot, I think the loading is stuck in a loop. I see a few things that look like errors, such as:

"task rpcrouter: 15 is blocked for more then 120 seconds" and "hung_task_timeout"

Any ideas? Thanks!

reformat, put all new files on and try again.