PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/6/2010] Google Android for TP2 CDMA [In Dev]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
Phone calling issue. I dialed my homephone and left a vmail. Seems that my voice is not coming across. There was no sound in the vmail. Im not sure if I can hear other people yet. Also while talking I can hear my own echo in the phone. I was under the impression that loading haret while in a call on the WM side wasnt necessary anymore so im not sure what the problem is.
These issues are from the previous build. On the 030610 build these are no longer issues/bugs. I experienced most of what you posted on the previous build. So just go to file explorer and launch the Haret.exe and good to go. Go to setting in the AndroidOS and fiddle around. Using some of the info from page 1-8 roughly.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

eyeballz is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to eyeballz

you are correct. thought they wanted help with contact sync as well. Oh well its there and many other places for convenience.
Old 03-07-2010, 08:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

Mazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuffMazzakre knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
These issues are from the previous build. On the 030610 build these are no longer issues/bugs. I experienced most of what you posted on the previous build. So just go to file explorer and launch the Haret.exe and good to go. Go to setting in the AndroidOS and fiddle around. Using some of the info from page 1-8 roughly.
I just downloaded today from the megaupload but I just tried making a call in WM and same issue so its my phone. Dont know what the problem is. Had similar issues a few days ago and hard reset to fix it. I hope I can find the solution without hard resetting.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzakre View Post
I just downloaded today from the megaupload but I just tried making a call in WM and same issue so its my phone. Dont know what the problem is. Had similar issues a few days ago and hard reset to fix it. I hope I can find the solution without hard resetting.
hard reseting fixes 99% of everything...
Old 03-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Exigent Circumstance

Great post anyway eyeballz somebody will find it useful fo'sure... thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballz View Post
This will work like a champ.

Calandar. contacts and gmail.

http://www.google.com/support/mobile...36&topic=14299

No USB required

Only 3G data or wifi on WM and Android

Look ma. no wires.

m.google.com

Make sure SSL is checked.

username@gmail.com
password
if domain is required use "google"

do not check off tasks. will crash i think. Gmail activesync does not support tasks.

In a few minutes your 200+ contacts will appear in your gmail contacts.

Reboot PDA launch haret - sync gmail account ....oh look maw magic!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeballz View Post
you are correct. thought they wanted help with contact sync as well. Oh well its there and many other places for convenience.
Old 03-07-2010, 09:12 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Anybody know where I can get Android from? lol
Old 03-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

mardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuffmardukeme knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post

I think Walmart has it, and I think it's on sale this week too...lol!
Old 03-07-2010, 09:19 PM
Exigent Circumstance

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post

You back in the thread Mackie..!!! You learn something new while you gone..? Know you was playing with The Touch Pro2 DROID...lol
Old 03-07-2010, 09:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch 2
Carrier: Verizon

sweena1 is a n00b

Thanks Civic and all the developers that are helping. I was waiting for SMS and CDMA data and you did not disappoint!

I just loaded it this morning for the first time and I'm having fun testing the limits and making mistakes as I bang around android for the first time. I've had to reboot about 10 times today but I understand what works and doesn't and I am patiently waiting for more of the magic you all weave.

Had a funny glitch in a phone call that dropped and had to reboot to recover. Had a weak signal that may have initiated the problem...not sure
Old 03-07-2010, 09:29 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
You back in the thread Mackie..!!! You learn something new while you gone..? Know you was playing with The Touch Pro2 DROID...lol

I did alot of websurfing and installed a few things, just checkin it out. I think I should be good in another year or so...holy cow the battery drain though, I need to carry around a generator and about 3 batteries with me to get through the whole day. haha
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android, cdma, sprint, touch pro 2, tp2