PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2011, 10:15 AM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [BUILD] **Complete Froyo Bundle!!** FRX06 - "Stable" - Minor Fixes

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
I have TP2, so guess that will be RHOD ?

I am heading over to FAQs now... also my Froyo crashes time to time for no apparenmt consistent cause. But I still like to keep Android running over WM any day
Heh, your profile made me think you don't have a TP2. TP2 = RHOD, yes.

As for crashes, yea... no one ever said this was perfect or complete . Lots of new crap that is in the pipeline for the next release (do not ask when, when it's ready...)
Old 07-11-2011, 10:20 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Hi, last post was 18 days ago.... should we follow on XDA Developers?

Last edited by jerryyyyy; 07-11-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:31 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

I'm sure there will will be an anouncement when frx07 is released.
Old 07-11-2011, 10:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Hi, last post was 18 days ago.... should we follow on XDA Developers?

dont you worry my good man. These no good lazy devs will get it out eventually. Besides Arggg will spread frx7 like wildfire when its out

Old 07-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjerryyyyy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hate reading thru all the posts... I just want da goods!
Old 07-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
Hate reading thru all the posts... I just want da goods!
lolwut.

I used to just change the thread title and update the first post, but FRX07 will warrant a new thread. I will create a new thread when it's out, you don't have to 'read thru all the posts' bro...
Old 07-12-2011, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

tomc585 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
you don't have to 'read thru all the posts' bro...
thats not fair.....i had to!
Old 07-14-2011, 08:02 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Crashes are killin me.. I am doing a fresh install now.. I hate to say but we need 07 like now
Old 07-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Crashes are killin me.. I am doing a fresh install now.. I hate to say but I want 07 like now
lol, I fixed that for you.

At any rate, crashes can be from any number of things... Everything from a bad SD card to spotty service. Can't do much about bad SD, but hopefully the next build will handle spotty service areas better.
Old 07-16-2011, 09:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

Holysmoke is just getting started

I updated to the latest incremental updates and put the calibration file in the root with haret.

Android booted up fine but touch screen is unresponsive. so I went to FAQ and read to delete calibration file and calibrate during next boot which I did to no avail.

then loaded 1231 kernel as FAQ said to no avail

any help appreciated.

Last edited by Holysmoke; 07-16-2011 at 09:26 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development