PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2011, 10:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jortiz12885 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jortiz12885 Send a message via Skype™ to jortiz12885
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 03-08: Full NAND FRX05 Testing (Data not working for some)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
the damn thing i hate about repli menu. . any console errors that pop up bam.. kill it. So them im stuck in some replimenu limbo . And i always need full debuging for the kernel so thats issue with it.

Ive been patching via android install to be honest. It doesnt have to install, lol it can be anything we want it to be. as long as that file has that name, it will run no matter what it is.
I noticed the the androidupdate from (Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire) is 33MBs compared to the one at the 1st post, which one i should download? Thanks
Old 03-09-2011, 10:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jortiz12885 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to jortiz12885 Send a message via Skype™ to jortiz12885
Re: NAND Boot Testing - 03-08: Full NAND FRX05 Testing (Data not working for some)

I noticed the the androidupdate from (Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire) is 33MBs compared to the one at the 1st post (20110306_213238-androidupdate.tgz) is ~7Mbs, which one i should download? Thanks
Old 03-09-2011, 12:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

i havent been able to download the files for some reason

Lmiller: is it just the ril that needs to be put into frx5? i can prob do it remotely to the current copy
Old 03-09-2011, 12:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon TP2 CDMA XV6875 (RHOD500) - O2 XDA IIs
Carrier: VN Mobifone (GSM, 3G)

tiger2wander is keeping up the good worktiger2wander is keeping up the good work

Great!
I was waiting for launch this too long time ago

Still have "Waiting for SDCard" then boot loop
but FIXED by using SDCard Adapter and re-format using my Linux

Just see the Launcher selection menu!

Continue test and will report soon!

Thanks you guys for contribute this great project!
Old 03-09-2011, 12:12 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
i havent been able to download the files for some reason

Lmiller: is it just the ril that needs to be put into frx5? i can prob do it remotely to the current copy
Yes and the sysinit.rc file needs to be updated. But the symlink /data/ppp /etc/ppp is not working either.

Should it be ln -s /data/ppp /etc/ppp ?? Or can't we do that in the sysinit.rc file?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ppc-6800
Carrier: sprint

AkumaX is just getting started
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
Try my newest files again: Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
The andriodupdate.tar is still the same so there is no need to re-download that.

ACL I think I figured out how to make a patch. So if will be sending you something for my replimenu until you get the recovery working.
your mediafire files are in .tar, whereas the originals are .tgz. should i be worried? hahaha...
Old 03-09-2011, 12:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is wifi working on any of these builds?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaX View Post
your mediafire files are in .tar, whereas the originals are .tgz. should i be worried? hahaha...
Either work just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Is wifi working on any of these builds?
Yes, wifi works just fine...

Edit - this NAND stuff is for testing. So if you're not willing to test, please wait until we hammer out the bugs!

Last edited by arrrghhh; 03-09-2011 at 12:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
arrrghhh

With the setup from the OP i get a wifi error when I try an enable wifi,
with the files from Lmiller I get obtaining ip over and over.

What am I doing wrong?
Old 03-09-2011, 12:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Either work just fine.

Edit - this NAND stuff is for testing. So if you're not willing to test, please wait until we hammer out the bugs!
thanks budd. If you cant adb then get the f*k out of here. agree 100%
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2 > Android On TP2 Development