PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > Android On The HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: post your benchmark shots here.

Gonna go check that our now, thanks!
Old 10-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

This is now with the desire Z rom running with everything working. New Sense is the most customizable OS ever.
Old 10-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post

This is now with the desire Z rom running with everything working. New Sense is the most customizable OS ever.
yeah I was benchmarking like 1500 on my HD ROM with no tweaks or OC. did you get a desire Z with camera working??? which ROM are you using?
Old 10-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
yeah I was benchmarking like 1500 on my HD ROM with no tweaks or OC. did you get a desire Z with camera working??? which ROM are you using?
No the camera still doesn't work in android unfortunately. But I suggest you look at my screen shots in the main forum. Cookies Home tab for WM 6.5.5 is proof that there is still a LOT of progress to be made with WM development. IMO it's almost as functional if not as functional as Android.

Desire Z rom is the most stable and best type of Android rom for the HD2. Despite the camera not working. Best battery life and most stable.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:43 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
No the camera still doesn't work in android unfortunately. But I suggest you look at my screen shots in the main forum. Cookies Home tab for WM 6.5.5 is proof that there is still a LOT of progress to be made with WM development. IMO it's almost as functional if not as functional as Android.

Desire Z rom is the most stable and best type of Android rom for the HD2. Despite the camera not working. Best battery life and most stable.
The camera works in Android, in every single build other than the HD or Desire Z builds...

Which Desire Z ROM are you using?
Old 10-12-2010, 11:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
The camera works in Android, in every single build other than the HD or Desire Z builds...

Which Desire Z ROM are you using?
Yes that's what I meant. It's still not working on the Desire Z roms. I'm using HyperDroid Sense HD.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:23 PM
Threadstarter

holy shit, there's a hyperdroid HD rom???
Old 11-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

My favorite build so far is still NexusHD2-FRG83 V1.5 PPP + RMNET by tytung. Stock, it's running at just under 1900 here, if Quadrant scores mean anything, lol...

Best to all,
R
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot_15.jpg (118.4 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg screenshot_11.jpg (162.5 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

*Sprint TP2 with a solid 6.5.x ROM by Vin255764 & Radio 2.32.00WU

Last edited by rhacy; 11-02-2010 at 04:05 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > Android On The HD2