PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > Android On The HD2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
post your benchmark shots here.

download "quadrant" from the market, then download "screenshot" both free.

do a benchmark and see how you come out. if you bench really really well, let us know what ROM, zimage and settings ur using.

here's mine:

EnergyROM 6.5.3 from Aug 10, 2010
FroyoStone Sense
zimage from 8/12/2010 - 950mv, OC to 1.113ghz, set to "ondemand"
autokiller set to "aggressive"
closed all background tasks via ATK.

if u outbench me, tell me what you're using
Old 08-13-2010, 11:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: post your benchmark shots here.

1294 - running shu81 (not newest version), DuttyROM, 2.10.50.26
Old 08-13-2010, 11:58 AM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgioia2 View Post
1294 - running shu81 (not newest version), DuttyROM, 2.10.50.26
I think you'd bench as much or more than myself with the new ROM,

download the new ROM and replace JUST the zimage and startup (to keep your settings), I think you'll bench closer to 1400
Old 08-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

I just installed setcpu using the same setup as before and got 1364...
Old 08-13-2010, 07:31 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

whats the new z image is everyone using now?
Old 08-13-2010, 08:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtcee View Post
whats the new z image is everyone using now?
I'm using the complete shu8i build, not sure who's zImage is in it...

OrangeKid is using the newest ones out, he posted them in the Updates/ROMs/Builds thread above (sticky)...

Well i installed the newest zImage/startup combo and got the lowest quadrant score so far...even killed all apps before running the test and had close to 300MB RAM free...it was like 1274 or something...

EDIT:

Tried the August 14th build of MattC...1472 quadrant score right out of the fresh install with no tweaking from setcpu...running great most of today...

Last edited by mgioia2; 08-14-2010 at 09:57 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-23-2010, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

ChuckyDroid Rom + MattcFroyo w/Sense & Launcher Pro

and of course...many tweaks...

Some builds I've gotten upwards of 1700...but most of those builds didnt have sense installed

BTW - Voice to text now works with the default HTC keyboard...I usually switch between that and swype...it really is a god send while driving

Last edited by JQuill; 08-23-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:35 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
ChuckyDroid Rom + MattcFroyo w/Sense & Launcher Pro

and of course...many tweaks...

Some builds I've gotten upwards of 1700...but most of those builds didnt have sense installed

BTW - Voice to text now works with the default HTC keyboard...I usually switch between that and swype...it really is a god send while driving
nice.!

can you put HTC widgets on top of launcher pro on this?
Old 08-24-2010, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuffJQuill knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
nice.!

can you put HTC widgets on top of launcher pro on this?

Noooo

Unfortunately launcher pro can only use its own widgets. I would pay for the full version of Launcher Pro but only if / when it gets 5 home screens. But even in sense five seems like too much sometimes. The dock style launcher in Launcher pro eliminates the need for a bunch of full screen widgets. I like how smoothly android goes from APP to APP so a widget for every little thing ins't necessary, opening the program with a click is just fine.
Old 08-25-2010, 10:49 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Noooo

Unfortunately launcher pro can only use its own widgets. I would pay for the full version of Launcher Pro but only if / when it gets 5 home screens. But even in sense five seems like too much sometimes. The dock style launcher in Launcher pro eliminates the need for a bunch of full screen widgets. I like how smoothly android goes from APP to APP so a widget for every little thing ins't necessary, opening the program with a click is just fine.
you gotta try the new Zeam Launcher 2, IMO it's way better than launcher pro and faster/smoother.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC HD2 > Android On The HD2