PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S / Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; MSM Build/FRX04) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Colornote is good, but notes aren't backed up. Also, there is no syncing online to access on a computer.

I'm using Gmail, and just create drafts as notes. It saves and sync, and you can check it anywhere, update from the pc, retrieve it on your phone... Makes life easier.
I beg to differ about the notes not being backed up in ColorNote. I recently upgraded to froyo and reinstalled colornote, thought I lost my old notes....not so. Within the program there is backup button, that also restores. Click on it, put in a passcode, and it will take you to previous backups tha were stored on your sdcard. I had several dates to choose from. Give it a shot....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
Old 02-26-2011, 03:52 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; MSM Build/FRX04) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliS
Quote:

Colornote is good, but notes aren't backed up. Also, there is no syncing online to access on a computer.

I'm using Gmail, and just create drafts as notes. It saves and sync, and you can check it anywhere, update from the pc, retrieve it on your phone... Makes life easier.
I beg to differ about the notes not being backed up in ColorNote. I recently upgraded to froyo and reinstalled colornote, thought I lost my old notes....not so. Within the program there is backup button, that also restores. Click on it, put in a passcode, and it will take you to previous backups tha were stored on your sdcard. I had several dates to choose from. Give it a shot....

I suppose you can do it that way, but I'm thinking more along the lines of creating notes files, where if the program is not installed, the files can still be opened and read (though I did technically say 'backup'). Without colornote, your notes are gone. The backup feature does work, but in the bigger picture, it's not as convenient and practical as other options.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S / Epic 4g

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS
Quote:

I suppose you can do it that way, but I'm thinking more along the lines of creating notes files, where if the program is not installed, the files can still be opened and read (though I did technically say 'backup'). Without colornote, your notes are gone. The backup feature does work, but in the bigger picture, it's not as convenient and practical as other options.
I get what you are thinking of. on those situations I just use documents2go, make a word .doc, save and upload with dropbox...available to all my computers and a readable format, viola.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:58 AM
nous défions
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S III

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: What's your favorite notepad app?

Quote:

Of course this requires that you have a signal. I like to use Colornote for shopping lists. The WalMart where I go shopping a lot is like a giant Faraday cage. As soon as I walk in the front door I lose my signal.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sony
Carrier: O2

tonyboss is a n00b
Re: What's your favorite notepad app?

ColorNote and MobilseNotes are perfect and Great application.
Nice features and perfect one, I use this regularly and much satisfied from that.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games