View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 03:30 PM
KaliS
PPCGeeks Regular

KaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKaliS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to KaliS
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteBlazer01 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; MSM Build/FRX04) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Colornote is good, but notes aren't backed up. Also, there is no syncing online to access on a computer.

I'm using Gmail, and just create drafts as notes. It saves and sync, and you can check it anywhere, update from the pc, retrieve it on your phone... Makes life easier.
I beg to differ about the notes not being backed up in ColorNote. I recently upgraded to froyo and reinstalled colornote, thought I lost my old notes....not so. Within the program there is backup button, that also restores. Click on it, put in a passcode, and it will take you to previous backups tha were stored on your sdcard. I had several dates to choose from. Give it a shot....

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk