PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 07:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Milestone
Carrier: Orange

DolphinBrowser is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Enjoy Every Single day of Life with Dolphin Add-ons

We just record a new video for our add-on, any feedback is welcomed!

There are some many beautiful details in our every day environment, and they are changing and developping every single day! Dolphin Browser HD had a kind of power to make your life easy and colorful. And since it has so many add-ons, any one of them will bring you different browsing experience, convenient, fast, fun & useful. In the Morning, get a cup of Morning Coffee. At noon, have some with nourishment, get to know worlds, keep an eye on your interest. After work, let us have something fun and share with your friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqVIdziMjak
Become a Fan on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dolphi...d/125383963580

Last edited by DolphinBrowser; 08-13-2010 at 04:54 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work
Re: Enjoy Every Single day of Life with Dolphin Add-ons

Enjoy Every Single day of Life with Dolphin Add-ons

So what you are basically saying is that if I install the Dolphin add ons, I will enjoy every single day of my life? I can quit taking Zoloft, Prozac and other anti depressants?!?

HOLEY BOXER SHORTS BATMAN!

I will download ALL OF THEM right way and then will get back to you on how much I am enjoying my every day life!

If I don't reply back in this thread, I'm either enjoying the F out of life, or the Dolphin Add Ons didn't make me enjoy my life and I've committed suicide due to depression and getting off of my antidepressants.

Hey, it's worth a shot.
Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO!

Fat Tony is keeping up the good workFat Tony is keeping up the good work

WOW! I AM SO FRICKIN HAPPY I CAN WHISTLE DIXIE OUT OF MY REAR END!

You know, my life IS more colorful and easy! The greens are just so much... GREENER! The sky is su much BLUER! My dogs nipples are so much TANNER!

And I can testify that the add ons did bring on a different feeling. One brought a feeling of happiness, another brought joy, one made me horny, one made me energetic, YOU'VE GOT TO TRY THESE!

Ya know, in the morning, I did get that cup of morning coffee and dammit if it didn't taste better!

In the afternoon I did infact get me some nourishment and all be damned if I didn't feel more nourished. My protein made my muscles grow! My carbs gave me more energy! My fat made me fatter! My sugars made me sweeter! RAPTURE!

I also did get to know worlds. Living in burbs Charlotte North Carolina you feel like it's just you and the NASCAR fans and their museum. Did you know that New York has a baseball team that has won 27 world championships! They have two teams! They've got leagalized gambling in a state called Nevada! You can play poker but with REAL money! They've got nude dancers on ice! They've got brothels with CLEAN girls! OH JOY! The worlds I've experienced!

After work? I indeed enjoyed something with my friend. We got real close and watch the 4.3 inch screen and watched Beaches with Bette Midler. We laughed, we cried, we hugged, we got closer. Then at the same time, we both said to each other "YOU are the wind beneath my wings!"

Also I've got to say, my day was better then nice! It was EFFING WONDERFUL! Thank you Dolphin team for making me enjoy my life, my coffee, my nourishment, my friend and making my every day life more enjoyable. May God bless you. Every one of you! I'm so happy! This is the greatest thing to happen since... EVER!

Life is easier with Dolphin!
Old 07-31-2010, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

lilbrulesall is keeping up the good worklilbrulesall is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Did they pay you to say all that?? Lol
Old 08-01-2010, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

coppertop24 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

ya know, i installed dolphin because i really want to use it, i want to like it. but, i keep going back to the default browser. not sure why, just seems more convenient to use. i actually do prefer xscope b/c i have issues downloading with dolphin. enjoy life my ...

BTW, you have a sticky up top, is it really necessary to also clutter the forums with pointless threads?!

Last edited by coppertop24; 08-01-2010 at 09:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games

Tags
add-on, dolphin browser hd