PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2010, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G On The Now Network From Sprint
Carrier: Sprint

rydah805 is keeping up the good workrydah805 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[REQ] Movie Editing App

http://vimeo.com/12819723?hd=1

So Ill Admit, This Is Pretty Damn Good For Filmied Entirely On A Phone But I Know My Evo Will Top It Sooner Enough. Is There A Video Editing App Like "iMove Mobile"? My Friend Who Has An iPhone 4 Is Coming Over Soon And I Want Her To Not Be Able To Top My Baby Off In Any Way.

Help A Evo Lover Out Please!!!
Radio: 2.05.00.06.10

Old 06-29-2010, 06:11 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: [REQ] Movie Editing App

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydah805 View Post
http://vimeo.com/12819723?hd=1

So Ill Admit, This Is Pretty Damn Good For Filmied Entirely On A Phone But I Know My Evo Will Top It Sooner Enough. Is There A Video Editing App Like "iMove Mobile"? My Friend Who Has An iPhone 4 Is Coming Over Soon And I Want Her To Not Be Able To Top My Baby Off In Any Way.

Help A Evo Lover Out Please!!!
sorry to say it bro, but Android doesn't have a damn thing right now to compete with iMovie

Also I'm moving this bad boy to Apps and Games so other Androiders might show you some love and an app that neither of us know about.
Old 06-29-2010, 07:56 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

check out this one, its a bit more exciting!

Ducatti Short Film Shot w/iPhone4

i dont care who you are or how much of a fanboy you are, you gotta admit that is freakin IMPRESSIVE for a phone!
Old 06-29-2010, 10:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

rhfoxdude24 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post

i dont care who you are or how much of a fanboy you are, you gotta admit that is freakin IMPRESSIVE for a phone!
It is impressive footage but the EVO could probably shoot the same or better if you get into all the settings. I want to see how much of that editing the iOS4 can do with its own iMovie.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:51 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

well i havent seen any evo video samples even close to that. if someone could provide one with that kind of clarity i would love to see it. hopefully the x's camera will be able to compete with that
Old 06-30-2010, 12:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G On The Now Network From Sprint
Threadstarter

rydah805 is keeping up the good workrydah805 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I remember hearing back sometime of a guide for porting ios apps to android. Maby a dev can port imovie.

Sent From My HTC Ego 4G Using TapaTalk Pro!
Old 07-01-2010, 01:44 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

damn as for camera....apple wins once again!!!! smh
Old 07-01-2010, 01:53 PM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by redd214 View Post

I cant even lie they owned our cam with this lol

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games