View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 06:11 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: [REQ] Movie Editing App

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydah805 View Post
http://vimeo.com/12819723?hd=1

So Ill Admit, This Is Pretty Damn Good For Filmied Entirely On A Phone But I Know My Evo Will Top It Sooner Enough. Is There A Video Editing App Like "iMove Mobile"? My Friend Who Has An iPhone 4 Is Coming Over Soon And I Want Her To Not Be Able To Top My Baby Off In Any Way.

Help A Evo Lover Out Please!!!
sorry to say it bro, but Android doesn't have a damn thing right now to compete with iMovie

Also I'm moving this bad boy to Apps and Games so other Androiders might show you some love and an app that neither of us know about.