PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 03:24 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Skpye lite Apk

edit: i just saw we have an app&games section... I didn't see that lol! please move to there if it is the right section please. thanks!

I have no idea if this is allowed, if now excuse my silly behavior and remove the attachment but I thought I'd share the skype lite apk with all you users who might just want to have skpye.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Skype_Lite_Beta_1.0.0.5.apk (561.7 KB, 164 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 04-21-2010 at 10:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Skpye lite Apk

Moved to the Android Apps and Games section for more viewing pleasure.
Old 04-20-2010, 04:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HERO & TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT -my paycheck-

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON
Cool Skype (Lite)

Well you all know what skype is so not much to say, enjoy! (No Video)
Attached Files
File Type: apk com.skype.android.lite.apk (561.5 KB, 56 views) Click for barcode!

Donations (show love for my work)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:52 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Skype (Lite)

hey lol, same cab i had posted already *was hoping urs was different* in the apps section, thanks though! maybe more users see it here
Old 04-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Backup), Samsung Epic (Current)
Carrier: Sprint

iviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regulariviyth0s is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to iviyth0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
hey lol, same cab i had posted already *was hoping urs was different* in the apps section, thanks though! maybe more users see it here
yeah no one gives the apps section enough love
My Epic 4G Battery Reviews
Beware of some 32GB MicroSD Cards
Old 04-20-2010, 10:51 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Threads merged
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:05 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s View Post

agreed, i guess it is kinda hard to do so with such a nice market.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HERO ANDROID
Carrier: sprint

Sweet Lilac is a n00b

App works but when you attempt to call a contact
on your skype contacts as you do computer to computer
it dials a local number for the call(no credit needed)

I wish it would work like the computer

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Apps & Games