Thread: Skpye lite Apk
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 03:24 PM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Skpye lite Apk

edit: i just saw we have an app&games section... I didn't see that lol! please move to there if it is the right section please. thanks!

I have no idea if this is allowed, if now excuse my silly behavior and remove the attachment but I thought I'd share the skype lite apk with all you users who might just want to have skpye.
Attached Files
File Type: apk Skype_Lite_Beta_1.0.0.5.apk (561.7 KB, 164 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 04-21-2010 at 10:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.