View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 01:36 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 11/16/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post

OEM_WMWifiRouter_v0.91......................WM Wifi Router v0.91
Notes:
Not a wmwf user, it flashes and when you connect says "WLAN is ON! Waiting for ICS..." Any users out there that can help me out? I just am not familiar with it...
Thanks for trying again, at least it works for me when i install it from the cab... about that Waiting for ICS - had the same exact issue last time, if i remember correctly we tried exporting a few reg settings to the rgu and changin files in the OEM you made with files from my device, but in the end it was a no-go. Of course at that time, you didnt have a Wifi capable device to test with... What a complex puzzle this one is, if someone else can get a working OEM on WMWifiRouter .91 that would awesome, but if not - no big deal...

and of course thanks for the updated Palringo !!!