View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 12:17 AM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Custom OEM Requests ...Get them here! Updated: 8/28/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Ok the HTC Diamond Keyboard, the one in the PPCGeek_OEM.rar file, which I assume is the same here posted here, doesn't work....The HTC Vogue Keyboard does, but when I use the Diamond is just won't select the keyboard...like I select 20 Keyboard and it doesn't load, it just stays where it's at....any help with this one? I've try it with all the different SYS too
I haven't tried rstoyguy's version (if there is a 'rstoyguy' version) but i experienced the same issue using the 20273 kitchen, i ended up putting touchpal in and just leavin the diamond keyboard out. you can install from a cab and it works fine...

i know, it defeats the point - maybe rstoyguy can fix it?