View Single Post
Old 06-29-2008, 05:15 PM
puff
the magic mod

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueSPL Relocker 2.07

Quote:
Originally Posted by azclown View Post
So what does it put back on for a verizon user? I believe my stock bootloader was like 1.04? My stock ROM was 2.09 with radio 1.30.... Last time I relocked to return a phone I think the relocker put 1.06 back on... can't remember tho....
First, i'd like to point out that bootloaders are NOT carrier specific...

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
This ReLocker is for use with GPS ROMS only. DO NOT USE THIS RELOCKER WITH A NON GPS RADIO.
second, If your radio isn't 3.XX then DO NOT USE THIS !!!!

*edit* To further elaborate: If your carrier has a stock GPS enabled ROM then you can now revert to Stock (GPS) Rom thanks to no2chem, however if your carrier doesnt have stock GPS enabled ROM, then this process will not work and could very well brick your phone. Say you want to take your Sprint phone in to the store for exchange/repair, you can run this to downgrade your SPL back to 2.07, then flash 3.35 and you have a Stock GPS capable Sprint Mogul !!! Now since verizon doesn't have a Stock GPS (at least not that i know of) this process will no work, so please dont try it - Thanks. Note: An SPL version check will be added, but my understanding is that no2 didnt include it with this beta release, so you could run this on a non-GPS radio (1.XX Radio) and bootloader (1.XX bootloader) and really cause some issues, so again - DONT DO IT !!!

Last edited by puff; 06-29-2008 at 05:25 PM.