View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 01:04 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
I just wanted to take a minute to say happy anniversary to NRGZ and this thread. Two years ago NRGZ unlocked the power of our TP2's, and lets face it thats like a decade in phone years.

I don't know if he realized it, but he was doing more than just improving our phones. He created a community, an education program and a hobby all at once, and I would like to thank him for the great ride.

I would also like to thank all the great people on this thread who have supported and helped keep this thread alive and thriving for the last 2 years, even after many name that used to be common place have come and gone.

So happy anniversary to all, and here is to another great 2 years!

Awww....

Well maybe we should cook up an anniversary ROM. Give me some ideas on what you want cooked in, taken out, changed.. put them all in one post, then somebod get my attention via Twitter. Then I can dust off the old WM kitchen and put it to work again :P

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 8 times.