View Single Post
Old 09-22-2011, 10:47 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
I just wanted to take a minute to say happy anniversary to NRGZ and this thread. Two years ago NRGZ unlocked the power of our TP2's, and lets face it thats like a decade in phone years.

I don't know if he realized it, but he was doing more than just improving our phones. He created a community, an education program and a hobby all at once, and I would like to thank him for the great ride.

I would also like to thank all the great people on this thread who have supported and helped keep this thread alive and thriving for the last 2 years, even after many name that used to be common place have come and gone.

So happy anniversary to all, and here is to another great 2 years!
If I could hit the "Thanks" button a thousand times for this post, I would.

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.