View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 06:43 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Faster Texting on TP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...-6-1-only.html

no downside u'll just lose some eye candy and finger friendliness but ull gain performance.
Does kitchen have Sense 2.5?
I remember seeing it somwhere as a cab install.
I am interested to try this version 6.1 and I found it already in my computer sitiing there lol
I am using my TP2 on Tmobile sim while my Evo3D gets replaced.
The dam thing died on me from water damage when putting on a screen protector!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
blackout rom had a version of HTC messaging that didn't lag. it was fantastic! too bad I couldn't stay on that rom due to other annoyances I found with it. in the rom I recommended HTC messaging doesn't lag but the messages get out of order after awhile.
I am still on it and havent experienced the messaging order bug yet and I am guessing your experience may be due to using PIMBackup retoring old texts.