View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 06:41 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |ROM|¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |July 4| 21916|29022 * Sense 2021 + flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce01 View Post
I'm trying to decide between the version with CHT 1.8 and 2.0. I've installed MightyROM with 2.0 and had tons of problems. Does anyone have thoughts as to which is better/more stable?

Thanks,
Theres lots of people here who prefer the older version of CHT for its speed and stability. I myself, prefer running 2.0 and don't have many problems with it. I am, however running my phone overclocked and that may make a bit of a difference in the performance.

The best way to tell is to download both and test drive each of them. IMHO, NRG builds very stable ROMS so its up to you to decide which meets your needs the best and which one performs the best for you.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.