View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 01:53 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Premier early order date 6/21!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
I tried getting the credit but was told I have to be within 6 months of contract expiration. They just reset my upgrade last week, so I get the full upgrade, but contract expires 6/2012....oh well, at least I've got full upgrade.

they did offer the credit on another line a few weeks ago, but it was only $45.
Quote:
Originally Posted by draghn View Post
Hey, if you wanted to try my method, maybe it'll work for you.

I posted it here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-evo-3d...ml#post2117276
When I tried to get the credit, I was actually trying to resolve a issue on my last bill. The rep was gonna credit my account $40.....I checked today to see if it was there......it was $45, and when I looked at the details, it said it was a for a contract renewal....sure enough my line's contract was pushed to 6/2013.....got on chat today, and got the $40 credited that I didn't get.....so I got the renewal credit after all